5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sales orientation
- Consumer Bill of Rights
- Strategic Planning Process
- a ...codified the ethics of exchange between buyers and sellers, including rights to safety, to be informed, to choose, and to be heard
- b ...
- c The process of establishing an organizational mission and formulating goals, corporate strategy, marketing objectives, marketing strategy, and a marketing plan
- d ... the ideas that people will buy more goods and services if aggressive sales techniques are used and that high sales result in high profits
- e A group of individuals and/or organizations that have needs for products in a product class and have the ability, willingness, and authority to purchase those products
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The process of collecting information about forces in the marketing environment
- Constituents who have a "stake," or claim, in some aspect of a company;s products, operations, markets, industry, and outcomes
- Establishing long-term, mutually satisfying buyer-seller relationships
- Organized efforts by individuals, groups, and organizations to protect consumers' rights
- ... Business portfolio matrix that uses market growth rate and relative market share as the indicators of the firm's strategic position.
5 True/False Questions
Eco-label → ...A sustainability label aimed at helping consumers identify the environmental and social performance of products and which meets a specified performance level as compared to products in the same product group. Examples include Energy Star, Fair Trade, Organic, ISO 14,000 series, FSC Forest Stewardship Council, and MSC Marine Stewardship Council (Sustainable Seafood).
Ethical Standards → ...generous in assistance to the poor, humanitarian; benevolent; relating to monetary generosity
Production Orientation → ... A philosophy that focuses on the internal capabilities of the firm rather than on the desires and needs of the marketplace.
...making whatever products are easy to produce and then trying to sell them
Mission Statement → A long-term view, or vision, of what the organization wants to become
Philanthropic → ...generous in assistance to the poor, humanitarian; benevolent; relating to monetary generosity