5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Marketing Citizenship
- Production Orientation
- Pure Competition
- Corporate Culture
- Environment Mix
- a ...the set of values, norm, and beliefs that influence the behavior of everyone in the organization
- b The adoption of a strategic focus for fulfilling the economic, legal. ethical, and philanthropic social responsibilities expected by stakeholders
- c ... A philosophy that focuses on the internal capabilities of the firm rather than on the desires and needs of the marketplace.
...making whatever products are easy to produce and then trying to sell them
- d A market structure characterized by an extremely large number of sellers, none strong enough to significantly influence price or supply
- e ...
5 Multiple choice questions
- ...Guides to moral behavior., The rules, standards, or principles governing the conduct of a person or the members of a profession.
- ...Take care of it before vs. Take care of it after
- Organized efforts by individuals, groups, and organizations to protect consumers' right
- A successful high-end furniture maker, recognized ah highly ethical...long history of environmental advocacy
- ... Business portfolio matrix that uses market growth rate and relative market share as the indicators of the firm's strategic position.
5 True/False questions
Market Opportunity → ... a combination of circumstances and timing that permits an organization to take action to reach a target market
Eco-label → The provision or transfer or goods, services, or ideas in return for something of value
Green Marketing → A strategic process involving stakeholder assessment to create meaningful long-term relationships with customers while maintaining, supporting, and enhancing the natural environment
Monopolistic Competition → A market structure characterized by an extremely large number of sellers, none strong enough to significantly influence price or supply
Consumer Bill of Rights → Organized efforts by individuals, groups, and organizations to protect consumers' right