6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The amount of space that something occupies or the amount of space something contains.
- The measure of how hot or cold something is.
- A microscope that uses tiny particles of matter to produce magnified images.
- A microscope that consists of a tube with lenses, a stage, and a light source.
- The one factor that differs in a controlled experiment.
5 True/False questions
controlled experiment → This group stays the same and is use as a reference.
hypothesis → A possible explanation for what you have observed. This is based on what you know.
area → The amount of matter something is made of.
mass → The measure of how much surface an object has.
control group → This group stays the same and is use as a reference.