6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The amount of space that something occupies or the amount of space something contains.
- A microscope that uses tiny particles of matter to produce magnified images.
- This is the variable that changes because a change was made to the experiment.
- The study of living things.
- A possible explanation for what you have observed. This is based on what you know.
5 True/False questions
controlled experiment → This tests only one factor at a time
mass → The amount of matter something is made of.
technology → The use of knowledge, tools, and materials to solve problems and accomplish tasks.
theroy → The measure of how much surface an object has.
temperature → The measure of how hot or cold something is.