6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- This group stays the same and is use as a reference.
- A unifying explanation for hypotheses and observations that have been supported by many tests.
- The study of living things.
- The one factor that differs in a controlled experiment.
- The measure of how hot or cold something is.
5 True/False questions
compound light microscope → A microscope that consists of a tube with lenses, a stage, and a light source.
area → The measure of how much surface an object has.
controlled experiment → This tests only one factor at a time
independent variable → This is the variable that changes because a change was made to the experiment.
scientific method → A series of steps that is used to answer a question or solve a problem.