6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The measure of how hot or cold something is.
- The measure of how much surface an object has.
- A possible explanation for what you have observed. This is based on what you know.
- A microscope that consists of a tube with lenses, a stage, and a light source.
- This tests only one factor at a time
5 True/False questions
independent variable → This is the variable that we change for the experiment.
dependent variable → This is the variable that changes because a change was made to the experiment.
control group → The use of knowledge, tools, and materials to solve problems and accomplish tasks.
variable → The measure of how much surface an object has.
scientific method → This group stays the same and is use as a reference.