6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A possible explanation for what you have observed. This is based on what you know.
- The amount of matter something is made of.
- A microscope that uses tiny particles of matter to produce magnified images.
- This group stays the same and is use as a reference.
- A microscope that consists of a tube with lenses, a stage, and a light source.
5 True/False Questions
variable → The measure of how much surface an object has.
scientific method → A series of steps that is used to answer a question or solve a problem.
technology → The use of knowledge, tools, and materials to solve problems and accomplish tasks.
independent variable → This is the variable that we change for the experiment.
life science → The study of living things.