6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A microscope that uses tiny particles of matter to produce magnified images.
- The measure of how hot or cold something is.
- A possible explanation for what you have observed. This is based on what you know.
- This group stays the same and is use as a reference.
- The study of living things.
5 True/False questions
technology → A unifying explanation for hypotheses and observations that have been supported by many tests.
dependent variable → This is the variable that we change for the experiment.
area → The amount of matter something is made of.
independent variable → This is the variable that changes because a change was made to the experiment.
scientific method → This group stays the same and is use as a reference.