6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A microscope that consists of a tube with lenses, a stage, and a light source.
- The amount of space that something occupies or the amount of space something contains.
- The measure of how much surface an object has.
- The study of living things.
- This is the variable that changes because a change was made to the experiment.
5 True/False Questions
independent variable → This is the variable that we change for the experiment.
electron microscope → This group stays the same and is use as a reference.
controlled experiment → This tests only one factor at a time
technology → A unifying explanation for hypotheses and observations that have been supported by many tests.
temperature → A unifying explanation for hypotheses and observations that have been supported by many tests.