6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The amount of matter something is made of.
- This is the variable that changes because a change was made to the experiment.
- The measure of how hot or cold something is.
- The use of knowledge, tools, and materials to solve problems and accomplish tasks.
- The amount of space that something occupies or the amount of space something contains.
5 True/False Questions
controlled experiment → This tests only one factor at a time
electron microscope → This group stays the same and is use as a reference.
area → The measure of how much surface an object has.
compound light microscope → A microscope that uses tiny particles of matter to produce magnified images.
scientific method → A series of steps that is used to answer a question or solve a problem.