6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A possible explanation for what you have observed. This is based on what you know.
- A unifying explanation for hypotheses and observations that have been supported by many tests.
- A microscope that uses tiny particles of matter to produce magnified images.
- The amount of matter something is made of.
- The amount of space that something occupies or the amount of space something contains.
5 True/False Questions
temperature → The measure of how hot or cold something is.
independent variable → This is the variable that changes because a change was made to the experiment.
controlled experiment → This tests only one factor at a time
scientific method → This group stays the same and is use as a reference.
technology → The use of knowledge, tools, and materials to solve problems and accomplish tasks.