6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A possible explanation for what you have observed. This is based on what you know.
- This is the variable that changes because a change was made to the experiment.
- This is the variable that we change for the experiment.
- The amount of space that something occupies or the amount of space something contains.
- The measure of how hot or cold something is.
5 True/False Questions
area → The measure of how much surface an object has.
scientific method → This group stays the same and is use as a reference.
technology → A unifying explanation for hypotheses and observations that have been supported by many tests.
controlled experiment → This tests only one factor at a time
life science → The one factor that differs in a controlled experiment.