5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Subtractive primary colors
- sound bite
- an opinion
- a used for print and design
- b when the government decides which books you you can and cannot read
- c magenta and yellow (CMY). They form the basis of printing colors and combine to form black, the k in CMYK. The second set of of subtractive primary color is red yellow and blue (RYB). This Model is primarily used in art and design education, particularly painting and design.
- d a short extract from a recored interview, chosen for its appropriateness
- e an editorial piece is most often stated
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Joint Photographic Experts Group graphics are one of the two most popular formats used on the web. this format is not good for images with large areas of solid color but is ideal for photographs and images with shadow effects, subtle color changes or gradations. it is compressed file format.
- the apperance of the word of line of two text you ate working with will be off as well.
- Saturation is the intensity of a hue from grey. At maximum saturation a color would contain no grey at all. At minimum saturation a color would contain mostly grey.
- has extensions or strokes on the ends of the letters.
- brightness refers to much white or black is contained within a color
5 True/False Questions
PSD → this is the file format that photoshop uses and it cannot be opened by very many non-Adobe applications
News Council → when the government decides which books you you can and cannot read
double standard → used for painting and design.
Copy Right → the exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same
bibery → when money, goods, or services are exchanged in order to gain favoritism