5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Primary color models
- media bias
- Secondary colors
- Copy Right
- a cyan, magenta and yellow, are formed by the sum of two primary colors of equal intensity.
- b Bitmap files were originated by Microsoft and are used for almost any type of graphic
- c if a news agency is believed to give the views to only one side of an argument then that agency is committing
- d the exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same
- e can be divided into categories: additive and subtractive
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Saturation is the intensity of a hue from grey. At maximum saturation a color would contain no grey at all. At minimum saturation a color would contain mostly grey.
- These Files are high resolution and have a correspondingly large file size. they produce much higher quality print outs than Gif or JPG Files
- the practice of officially examining books, movies, etc., and suppressing unacceptable parts
- are obtained by light: red, green and blue (RGB). when combined, these colors create white.
- the apperance of the word of line of two text you ate working with will be off as well.
5 True/False Questions
bibery → when money, goods, or services are exchanged in order to gain favoritism
Spoken → Joint Photographic Experts Group graphics are one of the two most popular formats used on the web. this format is not good for images with large areas of solid color but is ideal for photographs and images with shadow effects, subtle color changes or gradations. it is compressed file format.
Discloser → the action of making new or secret information
leading → the apperance of the word of line of two text you ate working with will be off as well.
primary colors → are red green blue