5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- acceptable policy
- serif type
- an opinion
- a has extensions or strokes on the ends of the letters.
- b when something has been reported as close to the truth as possible
- c a document that determines what is allowed and what is not allowed while using equipment provided by an institution
- d the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement
- e an editorial piece is most often stated
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- used for photography, video/film, design
- the exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same
- in practical terms, hue refers to a specific tone of color. It is not another name for color as color can have saturation and brightness as well
- Portable Network Graphic is a lossless compressed file format meant to replace GIF as it can be used with most of the newer web browsers.
- cyan, magenta and yellow, are formed by the sum of two primary colors of equal intensity.
5 True/False Questions
CMYK → used for print and design
Spoken → slander is spoken and libel is written
trademark → used for painting and design.
primary colors → can be divided into categories: additive and subtractive
plagerism → this is the file format that photoshop uses and it cannot be opened by very many non-Adobe applications