5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- acceptable policy
- serif type
- Copy Right
- a a document that determines what is allowed and what is not allowed while using equipment provide by an institution
- b Portable Network Graphic is a lossless compressed file format meant to replace GIF as it can be used with most of the newer web browsers.
- c has extensions or strokes on the ends of the letters.
- d the exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same
- e the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- These Files are high resolution and have a correspondingly large file size. they produce much higher quality print outs than Gif or JPG Files
- the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own
- the practice of officially examining books, movies, etc., and suppressing unacceptable parts
- when something has been reported as close to the truth as possible
- a short extract from a recored interview, chosen for its appropriateness
5 True/False Questions
leading → is the space between line or text
Discloser → when a period time is given so that all parties involved are allowed to see and review any evidence so that all of the facts
bribery → when money, goods, or services are exchanged in order to gain favoritism
Subtractive primary colors → are obtained by light: red, green and blue (RGB). when combined, these colors create white.
acceptable policy → a document that determines what is allowed and what is not allowed while using equipment provided by an institution