5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- primary colors
- Primary color models
- a used for photography, video/film, design
- b can be divided into categories: additive and subtractive
- c in practical terms, hue refers to a specific tone of color. It is not another name for color as color can have saturation and brightness as well
- d are red green blue
- e is the process of reversing an alias, that is, reducing the "jaggies" Antialiasing produces smoother curves by adjusting the boundary between the background and the pixel region that is being antialiased
5 Multiple choice questions
- has extensions or strokes on the ends of the letters.
- are obtained by light: red, green and blue (RGB). when combined, these colors create white.
- a short extract from a recored interview, chosen for its appropriateness
- cyan, magenta and yellow, are formed by the sum of two primary colors of equal intensity.
- a document that determines what is allowed and what is not allowed while using equipment provided by an institution
5 True/False questions
censorship → the practice of officially examining books, movies, etc., and suppressing unacceptable parts
JPEG → Joint Photographic Experts Group graphics are one of the two most popular formats used on the web. this format is not good for images with large areas of solid color but is ideal for photographs and images with shadow effects, subtle color changes or gradations. it is compressed file format.
accurate → when something has been reported as close to the truth as possible
acceptable policy → a document that determines what is allowed and what is not allowed while using equipment provide by an institution
Discloser → the action of making new or secret information