5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- media bias
- Primary color models
- Subtractive primary colors
- a the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own
- b magenta and yellow (CMY). They form the basis of printing colors and combine to form black, the k in CMYK. The second set of of subtractive primary color is red yellow and blue (RYB). This Model is primarily used in art and design education, particularly painting and design.
- c can be divided into categories: additive and subtractive
- d used for print and design
- e if a news agency is believed to give the views to only one side of an argument then that agency is committing
5 Multiple choice questions
- this is the file format that photoshop uses and it cannot be opened by very many non-Adobe applications
- a symbol, word or words legally registered or established by use as representing a company or product
- the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement
- used for photography, video/film, design
- is the space between line or text
5 True/False questions
sound bite → has extensions or strokes on the ends of the letters.
Discloser → the action of making new or secret information
News Council → is responsible for determining what is news and what is not
Copy Right → the exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same
JPEG → Portable Network Graphic is a lossless compressed file format meant to replace GIF as it can be used with most of the newer web browsers.