5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Copy Right
- primary colors
- a the exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same
- b Bitmap files were originated by Microsoft and are used for almost any type of graphic
- c is the process of reversing an alias, that is, reducing the "jaggies" Antialiasing produces smoother curves by adjusting the boundary between the background and the pixel region that is being antialiased
- d the practice of officially examining books, movies, etc., and suppressing unacceptable parts
- e are red green blue
5 Multiple choice questions
- the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own
- the action of making new or secret information
- cyan, magenta and yellow, are formed by the sum of two primary colors of equal intensity.
- when the government decides which books you you can and cannot read
- used for painting and design.
5 True/False questions
RGB Color → Model
double standard → the action of making new or secret information
an opinion → the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement
Saturation → Saturation is the intensity of a hue from grey. At maximum saturation a color would contain no grey at all. At minimum saturation a color would contain mostly grey.
Spoken → Joint Photographic Experts Group graphics are one of the two most popular formats used on the web. this format is not good for images with large areas of solid color but is ideal for photographs and images with shadow effects, subtle color changes or gradations. it is compressed file format.