5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- RGB Color
- a used for photography, video/film, design
- b when something has been reported as close to the truth as possible
- c brightness refers to much white or black is contained within a color
- d Model
- e in practical terms, hue refers to a specific tone of color. It is not another name for color as color can have saturation and brightness as well
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Saturation is the intensity of a hue from grey. At maximum saturation a color would contain no grey at all. At minimum saturation a color would contain mostly grey.
- a document that determines what is allowed and what is not allowed while using equipment provided by an institution
- if Mr. Gore allows one student to use there cell phone in class to text their friend and tells another student that is in the same situation that they cannot do the same
- cyan, magenta and yellow, are formed by the sum of two primary colors of equal intensity.
- the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement
5 True/False Questions
Antialiasing → is the process of reversing an alias, that is, reducing the "jaggies" Antialiasing produces smoother curves by adjusting the boundary between the background and the pixel region that is being antialiased
Additive Primary colors → are obtained by light: red, green and blue (RGB). when combined, these colors create white.
News Council → the practice of officially examining books, movies, etc., and suppressing unacceptable parts
kerning → the apperance of the word of line of two text you ate working with will be off as well.
BMP → this is the file format that photoshop uses and it cannot be opened by very many non-Adobe applications