5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- RGB Color
- double standard
- RYB: Art
- News Council
- a if Mr. Gore allows one student to use there cell phone in class to text their friend and tells another student that is in the same situation that they cannot do the same
- b used for painting and design.
- c Model
- d is responsible for determining what is news and what is not
- e the apperance of the word of line of two text you ate working with will be off as well.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- this is the file format that photoshop uses and it cannot be opened by very many non-Adobe applications
- a document that determines what is allowed and what is not allowed while using equipment provide by an institution
- are red green blue
- when a period time is given so that all parties involved are allowed to see and review any evidence so that all of the facts
- has extensions or strokes on the ends of the letters.
5 True/False Questions
Hue → in practical terms, hue refers to a specific tone of color. It is not another name for color as color can have saturation and brightness as well
Primary color models → can be divided into categories: additive and subtractive
Subtractive primary colors → magenta and yellow (CMY). They form the basis of printing colors and combine to form black, the k in CMYK. The second set of of subtractive primary color is red yellow and blue (RYB). This Model is primarily used in art and design education, particularly painting and design.
TIFF → Joint Photographic Experts Group graphics are one of the two most popular formats used on the web. this format is not good for images with large areas of solid color but is ideal for photographs and images with shadow effects, subtle color changes or gradations. it is compressed file format.
RGB → in practical terms, hue refers to a specific tone of color. It is not another name for color as color can have saturation and brightness as well