5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Additive Primary colors
- a are obtained by light: red, green and blue (RGB). when combined, these colors create white.
- b used for photography, video/film, design
- c the practice of officially examining books, movies, etc., and suppressing unacceptable parts
- d the action of making new or secret information
- e slander is spoken and libel is written
5 Multiple choice questions
- the giving or offering of gifts, services, favors, or goods
- is responsible for determining what is news and what is not
- can be divided into categories: additive and subtractive
- a document that determines what is allowed and what is not allowed while using equipment provide by an institution
- are red green blue
5 True/False questions
BMP → in practical terms, hue refers to a specific tone of color. It is not another name for color as color can have saturation and brightness as well
Subtractive primary colors → magenta and yellow (CMY). They form the basis of printing colors and combine to form black, the k in CMYK. The second set of of subtractive primary color is red yellow and blue (RYB). This Model is primarily used in art and design education, particularly painting and design.
media bias → the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement
censorship → the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement
Secondary colors → cyan, magenta and yellow, are formed by the sum of two primary colors of equal intensity.