5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- sound bite
- Primary color models
- a is the space between line or text
- b a short extract from a recored interview, chosen for its appropriateness
- c the apperance of the word of line of two text you ate working with will be off as well.
- d when the government decides which books you you can and cannot read
- e can be divided into categories: additive and subtractive
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the practice of officially examining books, movies, etc., and suppressing unacceptable parts
- used for print and design
- when a period time is given so that all parties involved are allowed to see and review any evidence so that all of the facts
- the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement
- a symbol, word or words legally registered or established by use as representing a company or product
5 True/False Questions
Copy Right → the exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same
double standard → used for painting and design.
bibery → when money, goods, or services are exchanged in order to gain favoritism
PNG → Portable Network Graphic is a lossless compressed file format meant to replace GIF as it can be used with most of the newer web browsers.
accurate → Saturation is the intensity of a hue from grey. At maximum saturation a color would contain no grey at all. At minimum saturation a color would contain mostly grey.