5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Primary color models
- Subtractive primary colors
- a Saturation is the intensity of a hue from grey. At maximum saturation a color would contain no grey at all. At minimum saturation a color would contain mostly grey.
- b magenta and yellow (CMY). They form the basis of printing colors and combine to form black, the k in CMYK. The second set of of subtractive primary color is red yellow and blue (RYB). This Model is primarily used in art and design education, particularly painting and design.
- c this is the file format that photoshop uses and it cannot be opened by very many non-Adobe applications
- d slander is spoken and libel is written
- e can be divided into categories: additive and subtractive
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- are obtained by light: red, green and blue (RGB). when combined, these colors create white.
- a short extract from a recored interview, chosen for its appropriateness
- the action of making new or secret information
- Joint Photographic Experts Group graphics are one of the two most popular formats used on the web. this format is not good for images with large areas of solid color but is ideal for photographs and images with shadow effects, subtle color changes or gradations. it is compressed file format.
- a document that determines what is allowed and what is not allowed while using equipment provided by an institution
5 True/False Questions
CMYK → Bitmap files were originated by Microsoft and are used for almost any type of graphic
Antialiasing → is the space between line or text
bribery → when money, goods, or services are exchanged in order to gain favoritism
TIFF → this is the file format that photoshop uses and it cannot be opened by very many non-Adobe applications
RYB: Art → when money, goods, or services are exchanged in order to gain favoritism