5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Secondary colors
- a is the space between line or text
- b cyan, magenta and yellow, are formed by the sum of two primary colors of equal intensity.
- c is the process of reversing an alias, that is, reducing the "jaggies" Antialiasing produces smoother curves by adjusting the boundary between the background and the pixel region that is being antialiased
- d Saturation is the intensity of a hue from grey. At maximum saturation a color would contain no grey at all. At minimum saturation a color would contain mostly grey.
- e slander is spoken and libel is written
5 Multiple choice questions
- These Files are high resolution and have a correspondingly large file size. they produce much higher quality print outs than Gif or JPG Files
- when something has been reported as close to the truth as possible
- the giving or offering of gifts, services, favors, or goods
- the exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same
- Portable Network Graphic is a lossless compressed file format meant to replace GIF as it can be used with most of the newer web browsers.
5 True/False questions
acceptable policy → cyan, magenta and yellow, are formed by the sum of two primary colors of equal intensity.
kerning → the apperance of the word of line of two text you ate working with will be off as well.
CMYK → Bitmap files were originated by Microsoft and are used for almost any type of graphic
censorship → the practice of officially examining books, movies, etc., and suppressing unacceptable parts
BMP → Bitmap files were originated by Microsoft and are used for almost any type of graphic