5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Secondary colors
- a a symbol, word or words legally registered or established by use as representing a company or product
- b These Files are high resolution and have a correspondingly large file size. they produce much higher quality print outs than Gif or JPG Files
- c cyan, magenta and yellow, are formed by the sum of two primary colors of equal intensity.
- d when the government decides which books you you can and cannot read
- e brightness refers to much white or black is contained within a color
5 Multiple choice questions
- the practice of officially examining books, movies, etc., and suppressing unacceptable parts
- magenta and yellow (CMY). They form the basis of printing colors and combine to form black, the k in CMYK. The second set of of subtractive primary color is red yellow and blue (RYB). This Model is primarily used in art and design education, particularly painting and design.
- an editorial piece is most often stated
- the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement
5 True/False questions
Spoken → slander is spoken and libel is written
RYB: Art → used for painting and design.
acceptable policy → a document that determines what is allowed and what is not allowed while using equipment provided by an institution
Discloser → the action of making new or secret information
Primary color models → can be divided into categories: additive and subtractive