5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- commissural fibers
- Habenular nucleus
- spinal cord; brain; survival
- central sulcus
- a Part of the cerebrum that sits between the precentral and postcentral gyrus.
- b Fibers that connect one hemisphere to the other.
- c Part of the epithalamus that causes an emotional and visceral response to odors.
- d T or F: The medulla oblongata only has descending nerve tracts.
- e The brainstem connects the ______ ____ to the _____ and integrates reflexes necessary for ________.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Largets portion of the brain.
- This portion of the brain has gray cortex and nuclei with white matter (tracts) between.
- Folds of the cortex of the cerebrum.
- The brain receives __-__% of blood pumped by the heart.
- Small part of the brainstem superior to pons.
5 True/False Questions
hypothalamus; mammillary body; infundibulum; pituitary gland →
______ lobe; a b c d
cerebrum; diencephalon; midbrain → Part of the brain located between the brainstem and cerebrum.
CSF → T or F: Cranial nerves are part of the PNS that arises directly from the brain.
superior colliculi → Two are found in the corpora quadrigemina.
Involved in visual reflexes; receive information from inferior colliculi, eyes, skin, and cerebrum.
longitudinal; lateral; central → ______ space = serous fluid. ______ space = CSF.