5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- central sulcus
- pons; medulla oblongata; folia; arbor vitae; purkinje; purkinje cell; lateral hemispheres
a b c d e f g
- b Part of the cerebrum that sits between the precentral and postcentral gyrus.
- c Thalamus:
ventral anterior and ventral lateral nuclei = ______ function.
- d Portion of the diencephalon important in regulation of mood, emotion, sexual pleasure, satiation, rage and fear.
- e Def.: Internal organs collectively (especially those in the abdominal cavity).
5 Multiple choice questions
- Formed by dura mater:
____ cerebri = longitudinal fissure between the two cerebral hemispheres.
_________ cerebelli = dura mater between cerebellum and cerebrum.
____ cerebelli = dura mater between the two cerebellar hemispheres.
- The thalamus of the diencephalon is surrounded by the _____ ventricle.
- The _______ cranial nerve is primarily responsible for tongue motor function, while glossopharyngeal is one of the sensory cranial nerves for the tongue. (along with trigeminal and facial)
______ lobe; a b c d
- Connections (fibers) within the same hemisphere.
5 True/False questions
temporal lobe → Part of the brain responsible for reception and evaluation for smell and hearing; emory, abstract thought, judgement.
protein → CSF is similar to serum. The only difference is CSF has less _______.
superior → The _______ cerebellar peduncle goes to the midbrain.
cerebrum; brainstem →
trigeminal; glossopharyngeal; vagus; accessory; hypoglossal → Name the cranial nerves with nuclei in the medulla oblongata.