5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- cerebellar peduncles
- a Cerebellar Peduncles: Fiber tracts int he cerebellum that communicate with other parts of the brain.
- b Largets portion of the brain.
- c Lateral ventricles are within ______ hemispheres.
- d Portion of the brainstem that is the sleep center.
5 Multiple choice questions
a b c d
- A circle of arteries that supply blood to the brain. (fun name!)
- Center of the cerebrum.
- Put the meninges of the brain in order from outermost to innermost.
- The brain receives __-__% of blood pumped by the heart.
5 True/False questions
medulla oblongata → Most inferior part of the brainstem.
mammillary bodies → Lobe of the cerebrum responsible for reception and evaluation of sensory information except smell, hearing, and vision.
middle → Center of the cerebrum.
False → Portion of the brainstem that is the sleep center.
melanin → Thalamus:
lateral dorsal nucleus = ______ regulation