5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- wordy and lengthy
- Tom Godwin
- a author of "The Cold Equations"
- b writing style of "The Pedestrian"
- c point of emotional intensity
- d In "Contents of Dead Man's Pocket", what does the ledge symbolize?
- e What is this an example of: "lips destined never again to meet" ?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who could see the colomber in the story "Colomber" ?
- What is this an example of: "I tried to think of my knowledge but it was a squirrel's heap of winter nuts" ?
- What is the quilt symbolic of in "Everyday Use"
- created through tone and diction; sense of the writer
- mental or emotional struggle in a character
5 True/False questions
Ray Bradbury → author of "The Pedestrian"
theme → What is the cold equation?
he realized he needed family → turning point in "Contents of a Dead Man's Pocket" ?
suspenseful → writing style of "Contents of a Dead Man's Pocket"
conflict → created through tone and diction; sense of the writer