5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- enemy and a friend
- first person
- wordy and lengthy
- story of their survival and hardships
- a writing style of "The Pedestrian"
- b narrator distinguished by using the word " I "
- c What is the colomber viewed as by Stefano?
- d writing that ridicules to bring about change
- e What is the quilt symbolic of in "Everyday Use"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- climax in the "Colomber"
- author of "Colomber"
- author of "Everyday Use"
- narrator who knows everything about everyone
- protagonist in "Colomber"
5 True/False Questions
Stephen Vincenet Benet → What is this an example of: "then the pencil would resume whispering" ?
Amy Tan → author of "Two Kinds"
love,work,friends → What is this an example of: "lips destined never again to meet" ?
life → What is the cold equation?
read → moral/lesson of a story