← Lit Test 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- face your fears; running from your fears causes misery
- Dino Buzzati
- third person
- third person limited omniscient
- a "By the Waters of Babylon" is an example of what?
- b theme of "Colomber"
- c point of view in "The Cold Equations"
- d author of "Colomber"
- e narrator distinguished by "he,she,it"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- author of "The Storyteller"
- framework of a story
- What does the piano represent in "Two Kinds"
- setting in "Colomber"
- What does the pearl symbolize in "Colomber" ?
5 True/False Questions
voice → author's characteristic manner of expression
it adds a sense of mystery to it and lets us see what he's thinking → internal conflict in "By the Waters of Babylon"
Alice Walker → author of "Everyday Use"
they had to be ejected → What was the law regarding stow-aways in "The Cold Equations" ?
writer → What is the cold equation?