5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Alice Walker
- third person
- story of their survival and hardships
- a narrator distinguished by "he,she,it"
- b "By the Waters of Babylon" is an example of what?
- c What is the quilt symbolic of in "Everyday Use"
- d author of "Everyday Use"
- e What is the cold equation?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Why is it important that "By the Waters of Babylon" is written in a first person point of view?
- writing style of the "Storyteller"
- situation is different than expected
- What is the colomber viewed as by Stefano?
- a glimpse into the past
5 True/False Questions
Stephen Vincenet Benet → What does the colomber symbolize?
first person narration → What did the author NOT use to make the time seem to move more slowly in "Contents of Dead Man's Pocket" ?
satire → writing that ridicules to bring about change
Saki → What is "The Storyteller" an example of?
plot → framework of a story