5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Louise Erdich
- a author of "The Leap"
- b situation is different than expected
- c In "The Leap", what does her second husband teacher her to do?
- d writing style of "Contents of a Dead Man's Pocket"
- e What is "The Storyteller" an example of?
5 Multiple choice questions
- mood of "The Pedestrian"
- setting in "Colomber"
- In "The Cold Equations", which comparison isn't made between nature and technology?
- What does the title imply in "Everyday Use"
- author's characteristic manner of expression
5 True/False questions
Amy Tan → In "The Leap", what does her second husband teacher her to do?
a skeleton in a boat holding a stone → What did the fishermen find at the end of "Colomber" ?
little by little → In "By the Waters of Babylon" the narrator's father warns truth should come?
Stefano → protagonist in "Colomber"
wordy and lengthy → writing style of "The Pedestrian"