5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Italian coast and country
- first person narration
- Jack Finney
- a What did the author NOT use to make the time seem to move more slowly in "Contents of Dead Man's Pocket" ?
- b struggle between opposing forces
- c crucial moment in story when the conflict is revealed
- d author of "Contents of a Dead Man's Pocket"
- e setting in "Colomber"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a glimpse into the past
- author of "The Leap"
- In "By the Waters of Babylon" its implied that the gods treated knowledge how?
- In "The Leap", the grave stone seems to become clearer, what does this symbolize?
- What is this an example of: " I was seven the year the house caught fire" ?
5 True/False Questions
Stephen Vincenet Benet → What does the colomber symbolize?
obsessed with technology and selfish → What were the people like in "The Pedestrian"
Frank McCourt → author of "Typhoid Fever"
Saki → author of "The Storyteller"
Amy Tan → author of "Two Kinds"