5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stefano's fear
- Stefano in the boat facing the colomber
- Tom Godwin
- gloomy and depressing
- a climax in the "Colomber"
- b time, place, and physical details of a story
- c author of "The Cold Equations"
- d mood of "The Pedestrian"
- e What does the colomber symbolize?
5 Multiple choice questions
- In "Contents of Dead Man's Pocket", what does the ledge symbolize?
- author of "The Pedestrian"
- writing that ridicules to bring about change
- What is this an example of: " shoe sole shuffling and scraping" ?
- struggle between the character and an outside source
5 True/False questions
Louise Erdich → author of "The Leap"
internal conflict → struggle between the character and an outside source
love → In "Contents of Dead Man's Pocket", what does the apartment symbolize?
climax → What is the cold equation?
suspense → writing style of "By the Waters of Babylon"