5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- both are capable of good
- victim and his family
- Amy Tan
- first person
- a In "The Cold Equations", which comparison isn't made between nature and technology?
- b author of "Two Kinds"
- c writing that ridicules to bring about change
- d narrator distinguished by using the word " I "
- e Who could see the colomber in the story "Colomber" ?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What does the title imply in "Everyday Use"
- Why is the daughter resistant to the mother in "Two Kinds" ?
- arranging words to be similar in form
- climax in the "Colomber"
- theme of "Colomber"
5 True/False questions
Jack Finney → author of "Contents of a Dead Man's Pocket"
they had to be ejected → What was the law regarding stow-aways in "The Cold Equations" ?
have courage to take risks in the future and it takes faith to live → Why is the daughter resistant to the mother in "Two Kinds" ?
plot → framework of a story
gloomy and depressing → mood of "The Pedestrian"