5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- recklessly without much thought
- he realized he needed family
- have courage to take risks in the future and it takes faith to live
- Jack Finney
- a author of "Contents of a Dead Man's Pocket"
- b theme of "The Leap"
- c In "By the Waters of Babylon" its implied that the gods treated knowledge how?
- d turning point in "Contents of a Dead Man's Pocket" ?
- e author of "The Storyteller"
5 Multiple choice questions
- In "The Leap", the grave stone seems to become clearer, what does this symbolize?
- a glimpse into the past
- framework of a story
- writing style of the "Storyteller"
- setting in "By the Waters of Babylon"
5 True/False questions
little by little → What do the pockets symbolize in "Contents of a Dead Man's Pocket"
suspenseful → writing style of "Contents of a Dead Man's Pocket"
she took a leap to reach her child and it took faith to have her profession → significance of title in "The Leap"
story of their survival and hardships → What literary devices are used in "The Leap" ?
style → author's characteristic manner of expression