← Theology Test 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- analogies and metaphors
- lack of perfection
- the foundation of God's plan
- We would cease to exist
- designate the divine being in its unity
- a evil
- b substance
- c What would happen if God stopped willing our existence?
- d How does creation relate to our salvation?
- e How do we speak about God?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What 5 ways is man made by God's Image and Likeness?
- ex nihilo
- 9 types of angels:
5 True/False Questions
contemplation → 4 parts of man that can be engaged in prayer/God.
emotions → 4 parts of man that can be engaged in prayer/God.
heresy that says that each person of the trinity is a different mask that God wears → Modalism/sabellianism
the Our Father and to pray humbly → What part of man should prayer properly engage?
6 days → How many persons are there in God?