5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- sin, the free choice to reject God and his plan for our living goodness
- the belief that God made the world but abandoned it after he created it.
- intelligence and free will
- a What 2 gifts do angels possess?
- b moral evils
- c 9 types of angels:
- d deism
- e 4 types of prayer:
5 Multiple choice questions
- ex nihilo
- Angels are ______ to God and ________to man.
- 4 parts of man that can be engaged in prayer/God.
5 True/False questions
analogies and metaphors → How do we speak about God?
Omnibenevolent → 10 attribute of God:
lack of perfection → ex nihilo
whole body and soul → What part of man should prayer properly engage?
Man is the only visible creature that is able to know and love his creator.
He is the only creator on Earth the God has willed for its own sake.
He alone is called to share in God's life.
Man is not just a something, but a someone.
Man is both bodily and spiritual. → What 5 ways is man made by God's Image and Likeness?