← Theology Test 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the belief that everything was made without a divine origin
- intelligence and free will
- Man is the only visible creature that is able to know and love his creator.
He is the only creator on Earth the God has willed for its own sake.
He alone is called to share in God's life.
Man is not just a something, but a someone.
Man is both bodily and spiritual.
- designate the Father, SOn, and Holy Spirit in the real distinction among them
- a What 2 gifts do angels possess?
- b What 5 ways is man made by God's Image and Likeness?
- c hypostasis
- d materialism
- e 9 types of angels:
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 2 things our Lord teach us about prayer is:
- God is a _______. What does this mean?
- How long did it take God to create the world?
5 True/False Questions
evil is the lack of some perfection. Example: Darkness is the absence of light → materialism
heresy that says that each person of the trinity is a different mask that God wears → deism
contemplation → 4 parts of man that can be engaged in prayer/God.
Omnibenevolent → 10 attribute of God:
Their nature is spirit and their office is angel. → pantheism