5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- everything is God, the world is God.
- the foundation of God's plan
- the belief that God made the world but abandoned it after he created it.
- mystery. Our knowledge and language of God are limited.
- whole body and soul
- a God is a _______. What does this mean?
- b pantheism
- c What part of man should prayer properly engage?
- d deism
- e How does creation relate to our salvation?
5 Multiple choice questions
- 10 attribute of God:
- ex nihilo
- 2 things our Lord teach us about prayer is:
- How long did it take God to create the world?
5 True/False questions
In order to punish sin. Can bring good out of evil → Why does God permit physical evils?
God creates out of nothing
God creates with order
God makes man in His image and likeness, set apart from all other creatures.
Man is the culmination of God's creative work.
It is only after the Creation on man that God calls His work, very good.
God draws all of creation into a covenant with Himself when he rests on the seventh day → 3 ways of prayer:
designate the Father, SOn, and Holy Spirit in the real distinction among them → hypostasis
evil is the lack of some perfection. Example: Darkness is the absence of light → materialism
the belief that there are two gods, an evil one and a good one. Evil creates the materialistic world and Good created the spiritual world. → deism