5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- out of nothing
- Their nature is spirit and their office is angel.
- evil is the lack of some perfection. Example: Darkness is the absence of light
- a 9 types of angels:
- b Privation theory
- c ex nihilo
- d What does St. Augustine say about Angels?
- e How many persons are there in God?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What would happen if God stopped willing our existence?
- Why does God permit physical evils?
- What 2 gifts do angels possess?
5 True/False questions
the belief that there are two gods, an evil one and a good one. Evil creates the materialistic world and Good created the spiritual world. → dualism
emotions → 4 parts of man that can be engaged in prayer/God.
God creates out of nothing
God creates with order
God makes man in His image and likeness, set apart from all other creatures.
Man is the culmination of God's creative work.
It is only after the Creation on man that God calls His work, very good.
God draws all of creation into a covenant with Himself when he rests on the seventh day → What are 6 things we learn about God through his creation?
analogies and metaphors → How do we speak about God?
designate the Father, SOn, and Holy Spirit in the real distinction among them → hypostasis