5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- designate the divine being in its unity
- lack of perfection
- evil is the lack of some perfection. Example: Darkness is the absence of light
- distinguish who we are in relation to others. designate the fact that their distinction lies in the relationship of each to the others. (relations in God are essential)
- heresy that says that each person of the trinity is a different mask that God wears
- a Privation theory
- b relation
- c substance
- d Modalism/sabellianism
- e evil
5 Multiple choice questions
- What are 6 things we learn about God through his creation?
- 10 attribute of God:
- How long did it take God to create the world?
- ex nihilo
5 True/False questions
the Our Father and to pray humbly → 2 things our Lord teach us about prayer is:
analogies and metaphors → What part of man should prayer properly engage?
the belief that everything was made without a divine origin → pantheism
intelligence and free will → How do we speak about God?
whole body and soul → What part of man should prayer properly engage?