5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- mystery. Our knowledge and language of God are limited.
- analogies and metaphors
- We would cease to exist
- lack of perfection
- a evil
- b What would happen if God stopped willing our existence?
- c How do we speak about God?
- d 4 parts of man that can be engaged in prayer/God.
- e God is a _______. What does this mean?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Privation theory
- Why does God permit physical evils?
5 True/False Questions
Their nature is spirit and their office is angel. → substance
God creates out of nothing
God creates with order
God makes man in His image and likeness, set apart from all other creatures.
Man is the culmination of God's creative work.
It is only after the Creation on man that God calls His work, very good.
God draws all of creation into a covenant with Himself when he rests on the seventh day → What are 6 things we learn about God through his creation?
3 → How many persons are there in God?
whole body and soul → ex nihilo
contemplation → 4 parts of man that can be engaged in prayer/God.