5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- designate the divine being in its unity
- inferior; superior
- the belief that God made the world but abandoned it after he created it.
- distinguish who we are in relation to others. designate the fact that their distinction lies in the relationship of each to the others. (relations in God are essential)
- a deism
- b Angels are ______ to God and ________to man.
- c substance
- d relation
- e 4 types of prayer:
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What part of man should prayer properly engage?
- How do we speak about God?
- What would happen if God stopped willing our existence?
5 True/False Questions
the belief that there are two gods, an evil one and a good one. Evil creates the materialistic world and Good created the spiritual world. → dualism
In order to punish sin. Can bring good out of evil → How does creation relate to our salvation?
sin, the free choice to reject God and his plan for our living goodness → materialism
Man is the only visible creature that is able to know and love his creator.
He is the only creator on Earth the God has willed for its own sake.
He alone is called to share in God's life.
Man is not just a something, but a someone.
Man is both bodily and spiritual. → What 5 ways is man made by God's Image and Likeness?
3 → How long did it take God to create the world?