← Theology Test 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- everything is God, the world is God.
- Pure act
- mystery. Our knowledge and language of God are limited.
- whole body and soul
- a What part of man should prayer properly engage?
- b God is a _______. What does this mean?
- c 4 parts of man that can be engaged in prayer/God.
- d pantheism
- e 10 attribute of God:
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What does St. Augustine say about Angels?
- What 2 gifts do angels possess?
- 9 types of angels:
5 True/False Questions
the belief that there are two gods, an evil one and a good one. Evil creates the materialistic world and Good created the spiritual world. → deism
out of nothing → evil
inferior; superior → Angels are ______ to God and ________to man.
We would cease to exist → ex nihilo
sin, the free choice to reject God and his plan for our living goodness → materialism