5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- responsibility, honesty, and respect
- a good character demonstrates core ethical values such as
- b a source of supply or support
- c What is another very destructive emotion? If it is not managed, it can harm your self-esteem.
- d having enough skills to do something
- e chemicals produced by your glands that regulate the activities of different body cells
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the ability to imagine and understand how someone else feels
- When you say, "I know how you feel," what are you doing?
- to strive to be the best you can
- mental processes that protect individuals from strong or stressful emtions and situations
- What are playing sports, taking part in artistic or creative activities, public speaking, and making friends all examples of?
5 True/False Questions
taking several deep breaths and relaxing your muscles → What are some techniques to reduce the intensity of your emotions?
integrity → a firm observance of core ethical values
a sense of purpose → a source of supply or support
character → chemicals produced by your glands that regulate the activities of different body cells
mental → of or relating to the mind