5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- uncomfortable alone
- the need for self-actualization
- a chemicals produced by your glands that regulate the activities of different body cells
- b a complex set of characteristics that makes you unique
- c not a sign of good mental health
- d Which need is at the top of Maslow's hierarchy?
- e to strive to be the best you can
5 Multiple choice questions
- When you say, "I know how you feel," what are you doing?
- the distinctive qualities that describe how a person thinks, feels, and behaves
- someone whose success or behavior serves an an example for you
- nonhostile comments that point out problems and encourage improvement
- a source of supply or support
5 True/False questions
mental/emotional health → signals that tell your mind and body how to react
competence → the ability to imagine and understand how someone else feels
defense mechanisms → mental processes that protect individuals from strong or stressful emtions and situations
taking several deep breaths and relaxing your muscles → What are some techniques to reduce the intensity of your emotions?
a sense of purpose → helps you set goals and work to achieve them