5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- constructive criticism
- taking several deep breaths and relaxing your muscles
- a having enough skills to do something
- b how much you value, respect, and feel confident about yourself
- c What are some techniques to reduce the intensity of your emotions?
- d What is another very destructive emotion? If it is not managed, it can harm your self-esteem.
- e nonhostile comments that point out problems and encourage improvement
5 Multiple choice questions
- ranked list of those needs essential to human growth and development, presented in ascending order, starting with basic needs and building toward teh ened to reach your highest potential
- the intentional use of unfriendly or offensive behavior
- a complex set of characteristics that makes you unique
- of or relating to the mind
- the ability to accept yourself and others, express and manage emotions, and deal with the demands and challenges you meet in your life
5 True/False questions
the need for self-actualization → to strive to be the best you can
healthful risks → What are playing sports, taking part in artistic or creative activities, public speaking, and making friends all examples of?
personal identity → a complex set of characteristics that makes you unique
empathy → of or relating to the mind
showing empathy → the ability to imagine and understand how someone else feels