5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- taking several deep breaths and relaxing your muscles
- the need for self-actualization
- a the encouragement or criticism that you give yourself, can affect your self-esteem
- b What are some techniques to reduce the intensity of your emotions?
- c the intentional use of unfriendly or offensive behavior
- d Which need is at the top of Maslow's hierarchy?
- e of or relating to the mind
5 Multiple choice questions
- What are playing sports, taking part in artistic or creative activities, public speaking, and making friends all examples of?
- nonhostile comments that point out problems and encourage improvement
- how much you value, respect, and feel confident about yourself
- helps you set goals and work to achieve them
- the distinctive qualities that describe how a person thinks, feels, and behaves
5 True/False questions
personality → the intentional use of unfriendly or offensive behavior
empathy → the ability to imagine and understand how someone else feels
competence → having enough skills to do something
personal identity → a complex set of characteristics that makes you unique
hierarchy of needs → What are playing sports, taking part in artistic or creative activities, public speaking, and making friends all examples of?