5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is Greece?
- Direct Democracy
- Where were laws voted and debated on?
- Without Philosophy there would be no what?
- a A collection of city states. Was NOT a nation.
- b Various parts of land controlled by one ruler
- c The Agora
- d Each person votes on laws
- e Science
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The most powerful tribe who ruled the city of Rome around 509 BC but were later were thrown out by the Romans.
- The eastern
- The aristocracy and the common people
- The western
5 True/False Questions
Who wrote the Republic? → The most powerful tribe who ruled the city of Rome around 509 BC but were later were thrown out by the Romans.
Representative Democracy → Don't vote on laws directly but is not based on wealth
Who split the Roman Empire → Dioclecian
What did the Greeks contribute to western culture? → Proposed laws and ran the government.
What caused the Dark Ages → A decline in education, literacy