5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- UB 63, GB 35, SI 10, SJ 15, GB 21, ST 8, GB 13 - 20, DU 16, DU 15
- Ren 1, Ren 7, ST 30, KI 11 thru 21
- SP 4
- SJ 5
- a How many branches does the chong mai have?
- b Name the 16 coalescent points of the yang wei mai.
- c Dai mai coupled point
- d Chong mai coalescent points
- e Yin Wei coupled point.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The yang wei mai crosses the top of the shoulder going thru points _____ & ______ then ascends along the ________ and ______, then passes anterior to the ear as far as the forehead thru the point _________.
- Chong mai master point
- Chong Mai: 2nd branch emerges at ______, connects with the Kidney channel at _____ and ascends through the Kidney channel to _______, then disperses in the __________
- Name 3 pathologies of the yin wei mai according to Ni.
- Xi cleft of yang wei mai.
5 True/False Questions
GB 41 → Xi cleft of yang wei mai.
Bi & wei syndromes, disorders of the abdomen, disorders of the urogenital system, and disorders of the GB channel → Name 7 pathologies of the yang wei mai according to Ni.
dai mai → The only horizontal meridian on the body.
lower back pain with coldness, abdominal fullness with distension, abnormal vaginal discharge, lymph gland swellings (damp heat) → Name the 3 functions (physiology) of the yin wei channel.
GB → How many branches does the chong mai have?