5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dominates the interior, balances the emotions, links the yin channels
- lower abdomen, uterus in women
- controls & binds all the channels that travel longitudinally; regulates leukorrhea; regulates the GB channel
- SJ 5
- spinal column
- a Where the chong mai begins.
- b Name the 3 functions (physiology) of the yin wei channel.
- c Dai mai functions (physiology).
- d 1st branch of the chong ascends inside the _______ _______.
- e Dai mai coupled point
5 Multiple choice questions
- Name 4 meanings for "wei."
- Chong Mai: 5th branch separates from the ____ branch at the _____, crosses the ______ and terminates at the _____ ______.
- From UB 63, the yang wei mai ascends along the lateral malleolus and the ______ channel of the leg to pass through the hip region.
- Dai mai coalescent points
- The yang wei mai ascends along the postero-lateral costal region (posterior to the Yang Qiao Mai) to the posterior axillary fold and point ________.
5 True/False questions
region of LV 13 → Another name for the chong mai.
HT, chest & ST disorders; emotional disorders; disharmony of yin & yang wei channels. → 2 functions (physiology) of Chong Mai
GB, GB 20, Du (governing), Du 16, Du 15 → After arriving at the forehead, the yang wei mai crosses the parietel region through the points of the _______ channel as far as point _____, then connects with the _______ vessel at ______ and ________.
KI 21, throat, lips, eyes → Chong Mai: 5th branch separates from the ____ branch at the _____, crosses the ______ and terminates at the _____ ______.
SP 4 → Chong mai master point