5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- KI divergent
- tai yang, shao yang
- perineum, Ren 1
- GB 26 (daimai), 27 & 28
- a Location where the main branch of the chong mai emerges.
- b The yang wei mai dominates the qi of the yang channels, particularly which 2 (from 6-pattern differentiation)?
- c The dai mai regulates the areas of the waist, lumbar spine and lower extremities because it derives from the _________ ___________ channel, for one reason.
- d Dai mai coalescent points
- e How many branches does the chong mai have?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The dai mai circles round just below the _________ __________.
- Where the dai mai originates.
- Name 4 specific pathology patterns of the yang wei mai according to Ni.
- Name the 16 coalescent points of the yang wei mai.
- Dai mai functions (physiology).
5 True/False Questions
KI 9; (SP 6); SP 12, 13, 15, 16; LV 14; REN 22, 23 → Yin Wei coalescent points.
dai mai → The only horizontal meridian on the body.
circulation of Blood and Qi with speed and force, like a waterfall → What is the meaning of "chong?"
GB 26 (daimai), gb 27, gb 28 → Dai mai coalescent points
SP 4 → Yang wei master point.