5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- leg, heel, foot, big toe
- LV 3
- sea of blood
- LV 14
- a Chong Mai: 5th branch separates from the ____ branch at the _____, crosses the ______ and terminates at the _____ ______.
- b Another name for the chong mai.
- c How many branches does the chong mai have?
- d The Yin Wei ascends along the medial aspect of the leg and thigh to the lower abdomen, ascends the ribs to _______.
- e This point is sometimes included as a coalescent point of the Chong because of its name, taichong.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1st branch of the chong ascends inside the _______ _______.
- Name 7 pathologies of the yang wei mai according to Ni.
- The chong mai pathway coincides with what other 2 channels and shares their functions of controlling and regulating all 12 Regular Channels? Together, these 3 are known as the 3 branches.
- Dai mai master point
- Dai mai coalescent points
5 True/False questions
ST 30 (qichong), legs, popliteal fossa, lower leg, sole, foot → The Yin Wei ascends to the throat to meet the ____________ ________ at Tiantu _______ and ______.
HT, chest & ST disorders; emotional disorders; disharmony of yin & yang wei channels. → Name 3 pathologies of the yin wei mai according to Ni.
region of LV 13 → Where the dai mai originates.
GB 26 (daimai), gb 27, gb 28 → Dai mai coalescent points
GB 35 → Yang wei coupled point.