5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- sea of blood
- spinal column
- GB 26 (daimai), 27 & 28
- SJ 15, GB 21, neck, jaw, GB 13
- SP 4
- a 1st branch of the chong ascends inside the _______ _______.
- b The yang wei mai crosses the top of the shoulder going thru points _____ & ______ then ascends along the ________ and ______, then passes anterior to the ear as far as the forehead thru the point _________.
- c Dai mai coalescent points
- d Another name for the chong mai.
- e Chong mai master point
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Name 3 specific pathology patterns of the yin wei mai.
- Name the 4 functions (physiologies) of the yang wei.
- Yin Wei coupled point.
- Dai mai coupled point
- Location where the main branch of the chong mai emerges.
5 True/False Questions
PC 6 → Yang wei master point.
GB → From UB 63, the yang wei mai ascends along the lateral malleolus and the ______ channel of the leg to pass through the hip region.
KI 9 → Xi point of Yin Wei.
KI 21, throat, lips, eyes → Chong Mai: 3rd branch starts at _______ ascends along the _______, curves around the ______, and terminates below the _______.
GB 41 → Yang wei coupled point.