5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- tumors, cysts, phlegm nodules, fibroids
- GB 26 (daimai), gb 27, gb 28
- dai mai
- SJ 15, GB 21, neck, jaw, GB 13
- connecting, linking, making a network, gathering channels together
- a The yang wei mai crosses the top of the shoulder going thru points _____ & ______ then ascends along the ________ and ______, then passes anterior to the ear as far as the forehead thru the point _________.
- b Dai Mai: Runs obliquely downwards through _____ (________), ________, and _________, encircling the waist like a belt.
- c Name 4 meanings for "wei."
- d Name 4 types of pathological masses treated via the chong mai.
- e The only horizontal meridian on the body.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Where the chong mai begins.
- Chong mai master point
- The chong mai pathway coincides with what other 2 channels and shares their functions of controlling and regulating all 12 Regular Channels? Together, these 3 are known as the 3 branches.
- Chong mai coupled point
- Chong mai coalescent points
5 True/False Questions
GB 41 → Yang wei coupled point.
HT, chest & ST disorders; emotional disorders; disharmony of yin & yang wei channels. → 2 functions (physiology) of Chong Mai
tai yang, shao yang → The yang wei mai dominates the qi of the yang channels, particularly which 2 (from 6-pattern differentiation)?
dominates the interior, balances the emotions, links the yin channels → Name the 4 functions (physiologies) of the yang wei.
LV 3 → This point is sometimes included as a coalescent point of the Chong because of its name, taichong.