5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- HT, LU, SP, ST yin fx
- circulation of Blood and Qi with speed and force, like a waterfall
- lower back pain with coldness, abdominal fullness with distension, abnormal vaginal discharge, lymph gland swellings (damp heat)
- medial side of leg at KI 9
- a From UB 63, the yang wei mai ascends along the lateral malleolus and the ______ channel of the leg to pass through the hip region.
- b Where does the Yin Wei begin?
- c The yin wei dominates the qi of the yin channels & their related organs, especially these 4 channels.
- d What is the meaning of "chong?"
- e Name 4 specific pathology patterns of the Dai Mai.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Name 3 specific pathology patterns of the yin wei mai.
- Xi point of Yin Wei.
- Yang wei master point.
- Chong Mai: 3rd branch starts at _______ ascends along the _______, curves around the ______, and terminates below the _______.
- Name the 3 functions (physiology) of the yin wei channel.
5 True/False questions
store & regulate blood, regulate 12 regular channels → Chong Mai: 2nd branch emerges at ______, connects with the Kidney channel at _____ and ascends through the Kidney channel to _______, then disperses in the __________
GB 26 (daimai), gb 27, gb 28 → Dai Mai: Runs obliquely downwards through _____ (________), ________, and _________, encircling the waist like a belt.
GB 41 → Dai mai master point
GB 41 → Yang wei coupled point.
SI 10 → Chong mai master point