5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 8 key pieces to make a computer
- a The smallest practical unit of a computer memory. consists of 8 individual bits ( 1s or 0s).
- b pack with the software
- c 1.case/chasis
- d collection of characters that can be inserted into a document.
- e concept in which the processor begins fetching a second instruction before it completes the machine cycle for the first instruction.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- code for software
- allows various devices both inside and attached to the system unit to communicate with each other.
- a program that acts without a user's knowlege and alters the computer's operations
- cache on the motherboard that separate from the processor chip. exists only on the computers that use L2. personal computers have up to 8MB
- line, pie, bar
5 True/False Questions
analog computers → annyoying boxes that pop up that provides info, presents options, requests a response.
kilobyte → 1 trillion bytes
record → Computer Aided Design,software that allows engineers, scientists, and architects to design machines, products, and buildings on the computer. creating 3D graphic planes
Parallel Processing → a chip with four separate processor cores
ASCII → used to identify audio and video ports