5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- "other" + "eating" - organisms which feed on other plants and animals
- King Phylum went to Class in Order to show his Family that he was a Genius of his Species.
- Kingdom of organisms which are multicelluar, make their own food using photosynthesis
- "self" + "feeding" -- organisms which make their own food using photosynthesis
- series of questions used to identify an organism
4 True/False questions
Fungi → a kingdom of eukaryotic organisms. They are heterotrophic and digest their food externally, absorbing nutrient molecules into their cells. Yeasts, molds, and mushrooms are examples.
Protista → The catch-all kingdom of mostly one-celled eukaryotic organisms; some are plant-like and some are animal-like. Algae is included in this kingdom.
Archaebacteria → bacteria that live under extreme conditions such as high temperature, high salt content, and low oxygen
Eubacteria → "eu" means true; single celled organisms with no nucleus; some can do photosynthesis