5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a kingdom of eukaryotic organisms. They are heterotrophic and digest their food externally, absorbing nutrient molecules into their cells. Yeasts, molds, and mushrooms are examples.
- King Phylum went to Class in Order to show his Family that he was a Genius of his Species.
- The catch-all kingdom of mostly one-celled eukaryotic organisms; some are plant-like and some are animal-like. Algae is included in this kingdom.
- "other" + "eating" - organisms which feed on other plants and animals
- Kingdom of the most complex organisms; multi-cellular, heterotrophic, lack rigid cell walls, mobile, tissues in internal organs, sensory organs, nervous system
4 True/False questions
dichotomous key → series of questions used to identify an organism
6 kingdoms → Animalia, Plantae, Fungi, Protists, Eubacteria, Archaebacteria
7 levels of taxonomy → Kingdom Phylum Class Order Family Genus Species
taxonomy → Animalia, Plantae, Fungi, Protists, Eubacteria, Archaebacteria