← Classification Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- King Phylum went to Class in Order to show his Family that he was a Genius of his Species.
- Kingdom of organisms which are multicelluar, make their own food using photosynthesis
- The catch-all kingdom of mostly one-celled eukaryotic organisms; some are plant-like and some are animal-like. Algae is included in this kingdom.
- the science of describing, naming, and classifying organisms
- "eu" means true; single celled organisms with no nucleus; some can do photosynthesis
4 True/False Questions
7 levels of taxonomy → Kingdom Phylum Class Order Family Genus Species
Fungi → a kingdom of eukaryotic organisms. They are heterotrophic and digest their food externally, absorbing nutrient molecules into their cells. Yeasts, molds, and mushrooms are examples.
heterotrophic → "other" + "eating" - organisms which feed on other plants and animals
Archaebacteria → "eu" means true; single celled organisms with no nucleus; some can do photosynthesis