5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Kingdom Phylum Class Order Family Genus Species
- "eu" means true; single celled organisms with no nucleus; some can do photosynthesis
- "self" + "feeding" -- organisms which make their own food using photosynthesis
- a kingdom of eukaryotic organisms. They are heterotrophic and digest their food externally, absorbing nutrient molecules into their cells. Yeasts, molds, and mushrooms are examples.
- "other" + "eating" - organisms which feed on other plants and animals
4 True/False questions
taxonomy → Kingdom of organisms which are multicelluar, make their own food using photosynthesis
Protista → The catch-all kingdom of mostly one-celled eukaryotic organisms; some are plant-like and some are animal-like. Algae is included in this kingdom.
6 kingdoms → the science of describing, naming, and classifying organisms
Animalia → Kingdom of the most complex organisms; multi-cellular, heterotrophic, lack rigid cell walls, mobile, tissues in internal organs, sensory organs, nervous system