5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- manners of death
- First Officer at crime scene acronym
- most important thing at crime scenes
- Algor Mortis
- Responsibilities of First officer at scene
- a natural, accidental, suicide, homicide, undetermined.
- b to preserve and protect area as much as possible, obtain medical assistance to people who need it and arrest the perpetrator.
- c dead body of victim
- d body temperature continually cools until it reaches the room temperature. begins an hour after death.
- e ADAPT- Asses the crime scene, detain the witness, arrest the perpetrator, take notes
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- physical evidence whose origin is known such as blood, hair
- if cause of death cannot be determined or found by observations
- answer several basic questions to determine cause of death
- incorporated Gross' principals within a workable crime lab
- swab of inner linning of check
5 True/False Questions
most packages are placed in......... → physical evidence whose origin is known such as blood, hair
Hans Gross → Wrote treatise describing the application of scientific principals to the field of crimminal investigation.
Livor Mortis → results in settling of blood in areas of body closest to ground. 12 hours after death
Francis Galton → Wrote treatise describing the application of scientific principals to the field of crimminal investigation.
Chain of Custody → written record of all people who have had possession of an item of evidence