Columbia Prep Chinese Test #7 - sentences
About this set
Created by:
toneandcolor on January 25, 2009
Log in to favorite or report as inappropriate.
Order by
91 terms
Chinese, Simplified | English |
|---|---|
李先生好久不见。 | Mr. Li, long time no see. |
你去美国。怎么样? | You went to America. How was it? |
你的女朋友怎么样? | How is your girlfriend? |
你的工作怎么样? | How is your work? |
我的老板不错。 | My boss is not bad. |
他在吃什么? | What is he eating? |
你昨天在忙什么? | What were you busy doing yesterday? |
我在忙工作。 | I am busy working. |
你为什么yìzhí在gōngzuò? | Why are you always working? |
他很lèi,因为他yìzhí在gōngzuò。 | He is tired, because he is always working. |
我很lèi。没办法。我太忙了。 | I am tired. It can't be helped. I am very busy. |
我今天没办法xiūxi。 | Today there is no way I can rest. |
来,我帮你拿! | Come on, I'll help you pick it up! |
给你钱! | Here's your money! |
给我一个! | Give me one! |
他没给我shū。 | He hasn't given me a book. |
你也是美国人吗? | Are you an American, too? |
她走了。 | She left. |
他没送我。 | He didn't see me off. |
那个给他吗? | Is that for him? |
不给你。 | I won't give it to you. |
这个给她。 | This is for her. |
好,我们走。吧 | Sure, let's leave. |
好,不给他。 | OK, don't give it to him. |
还有谁? | Who else? |
还有他。 | There is still him. |
我们没有了。 | We don't have any more. |
他没有这个了。 | He didn't have this. |
这个没有了。 | There's no more of this. |
我走了! | I'm outta here. |
我送你! | I'll see you off. |
不用送了。 | No need to see me off. |
好,慢走!再见! | OK, be careful. Goodbye! |
我没走。 | I haven't left yet. |
他走了吗? | Has he left yet? |
他送你回家了吗? | Did he see you home? |
你不用来了 | There's no need for you to come. |
不用谢! | There's no need to thank me! |
不用做了。 | There's no need to do it. |
你真慢! | You're really slow. |
请说得慢一点。 | Please, speak more slowly. |
王先生,慢走。 | Mr. Wang, take care. |
还有吗? | Anything else? |
我还有一点。 | I still have a little. |
我们还有两个小时。 | We still have two hours. |
还有谁? | Who else? |
还有我! | And me too! |
你可以说得慢一点吗? | Can you speak a little slower? |
a? 这么快! | Oh? So fast! |
他走得很快。 | He walks very quickly. |
走开! | Go away! |
别走开。 | Don't go away. |
怎么走? | How do I get there? |
慢点儿走。 | Go a little slower. |
他对人很客气。 | He is very polite to people. |
您太客气了。 | You are too kind. |
客气话 | polite remarks |
您好,请您等一下。 | Hello, please wait a moment. |
您是他的nǎinai吗? | Are you his grandmother? |
您是王先生吗? | Are you Mr. Wang? |
请坐。 | Please sit. |
你坐那儿。 | You sit there. |
我们坐哪儿? | Where do we sit? |
我不用你的帮忙。 | I don't need your help. |
这次我请客。 | I'm paying this time. |
不用,我来。 | No need, I've got it. |
ai ya...我钱不够。真diūliǎn! | Ah...My money's not enough. How embarrassing! |
没关系。我来付。 | Don't worry about it. I'll pay. |
谁请客? | Who's treating? |
你请客。 | Your treat. |
我不请客。 | I'm not treating. |
这次他请客。 | This time it's on him. |
这次你请客吗? | Will you treat this time? |
你忘了?没关系。 | You forgot? It doesn't matter. |
没关系,我没事。 | It's OK, I'm fine. |
你吃够了吗? | Did you have enough to eat? |
够不够? | Is (it) enough? |
我的钱不够。 | I do not have enough money. |
bǎobèi, 生日 快lè! | Baby, Happy Birthday! |
qíng人jié 快lè! | Happy Valentine's Day! |
我很喜欢大家送我的礼物。 | I love the presents everyone gave me. |
你送他什么生日礼物? | What birthday present will you give him? |
这是谁送你的? | Who gave this to you? |
这是我男朋友送我的礼物。 | This is a gift from my boyfriend. |
你真是个小气guǐ. | You're a real cheapskate. |
他不请客。他是个小气guǐ. | He won't treat (us). He's a cheapskate. |
喜欢我送你的礼物吗? | Do you like the present I gave you? |
喜欢! | (I) like (it)! |
你送我什么呢? | What are you giving me? |
我送你我的爱。 | I'm giving you my love. |
小气guǐ! | Cheapskate! |
First Time Here?
Welcome to Quizlet, a fun, free place to study. Try these flashcards, find others to study, or make your own.