5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- San Vitale (550 CE)
- Colosseum (50 CE)
- a part that crosses the nave or building
- b a square panel between the beam ends under a roof and on a frieze
- d the topmost zone of the wall of a basilica containing windows
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- triangular area of the columns
- characterized by columns either of caryatids or with volutes
5 True/False Questions
square coffered ceiling → squared indentations in the ceiling, makes ceiling appear lighter and decorative and spacious, and actually physically makes it lighter
Masaccio, The Holy Trinity (1450 CE) →
Donatello, David (1450 CE) →
Titian, Venus of Urbino (1500 CE) → ...
sfumato → ...