← Neuroanatomy Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What brain structure is responsible for simple associative/classical conditioning?
- What part of the frontal lobes is correlated to arousal, drive, and motivation?
- What brain structure is responsible for central executive attention control?
- What is the RIGHT temporal lobe responsible for?
- What is declarative memory?
- a context-related memory
- b verbal memory and specific language functions such as the comprehension of words
- c Bilateral Frontoparietal Regions
- d medial frontal
- e Throughout CNS
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Basal ganglia
- right side is involved in such things as directing attention, visual and spatial skills
- Executive control - target detection and selection; error detection, conflict resolution
- control of bodily sensation, shape, texture, and position
5 True/False Questions
What is the function of the hypothalamus? → transfers memories into long-term storage
files away new memories as they occur
What is the LEFT temporal lobe responsible for? → verbal memory and specific language functions such as the comprehension of words
What brain structure is responsible for the visual spatial sketchpad? → occipital/parietal
What is the prefrontal cortex responsible for? → controls smell, instincts and raw emotions
What is the superior colliculus responsible for? → Executive control - target detection and selection; error detection, conflict resolution