5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What brain structure is responsible for central executive attention control?
- What part of the brain is responsible for emotional reaction to pain?
- What brain structure is responsible for perceptual representation- priming?
- What part of the frontal lobe is associated with personality and social behavior?
- What is the parietal lobe responsible for?
- a cingulate gyrus
- b control of bodily sensation, shape, texture, and position
- c - occipital lobes
- stimulus dependent primary sensory area
- d Bilateral Frontoparietal Regions
- e orbitofrontal
5 Multiple choice questions
- - Disturbance with selective attention to what we see and hear.
- Difficulty with identification of, and verbalization about objects.
- Short-term memory loss.
- Interference with long-term memory
- - Inability to plan a sequence of complex movements needed to complete multi-stepped tasks, such as making coffee
- Loss of spontaneity in interacting with others.
- Loss of flexibility in thinking.
- Inability to focus on task
- Mood changes (emotionally labile)
- Changes in social behavior.
- Difficulty controlling behavior.
- Changes in personality.
- Difficulty with problem solving
- Medial Temporal Lobe
- medial frontal
5 True/False questions
What is the LEFT side of the parietal lobe responsible for? → right side is involved in such things as directing attention, visual and spatial skills
What brain structure is responsible for simple associative/classical conditioning? → Bilateral Frontoparietal Regions
What brain structure is responsible for procedural memory? → Basal ganglia
What brain structure is responsible for the visual spatial sketchpad? → occipital/parietal
What is the anterior cingulate gyrus responsible for? → Executive control - target detection and selection; error detection, conflict resolution