6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- v. To divide into three parts
- n. a group of three literary or musical works that have a related theme
- n. 1. A musical composition for four voices or instruments. 2. A set of four, especially of four musicians.
- adj. Pertaining to a 100-year period. n. A centennial
- n. A group of three, especially in authority.
5 True/False questions
decathalon → v. To destroy a large part of. 2. To kill one in ten.
decimate → ten
quatrain → n. 1 A quarter of a circle or its circumference. 2. An early machine for measuring altitutdes. 3. Any of the four parts of an area divided by pendicular lines.
Quatuor → Fourth
bicentennial → adj. Pertaining to a 100-year period. n. A centennial