6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. A group of three, especially in authority.
- n. An athletic contest in which each contestant takes part in ten events.
- adj. Pertaining to a 100-year period. n. A centennial
- n. A two-hundreth anniversary. adj. Happening every 200 years.
- n. 1. A musical composition for four voices or instruments. 2. A set of four, especially of four musicians.
5 True/False Questions
quadrant → n. 1 A quarter of a circle or its circumference. 2. An early machine for measuring altitutdes. 3. Any of the four parts of an area divided by pendicular lines.
Quatuor → Four
quatrain → n. A stanza or group of four lines of poetry.
Trilogy → Three
decimate → v. To destroy a large part of. 2. To kill one in ten.