6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- v. To destroy a large part of. 2. To kill one in ten.
- n. 1 A quarter of a circle or its circumference. 2. An early machine for measuring altitutdes. 3. Any of the four parts of an area divided by pendicular lines.
- n. A stanza or group of four lines of poetry.
- adj. Referring to a thermometer scale of 100 degrees where water freezes at 0 and boils at 100.
- v. To divide into three parts
5 True/False questions
decathalon → n. A stanza or group of four lines of poetry.
centum → hundred
centenary → adj. Pertaining to a 100-year period. n. A centennial
Tri → n. a group of three literary or musical works that have a related theme
Quartus → n. 1. A musical composition for four voices or instruments. 2. A set of four, especially of four musicians.