6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- v. To destroy a large part of. 2. To kill one in ten.
- n. a group of three literary or musical works that have a related theme
- n. 1 A quarter of a circle or its circumference. 2. An early machine for measuring altitutdes. 3. Any of the four parts of an area divided by pendicular lines.
- n. A two-hundreth anniversary. adj. Happening every 200 years.
- adj. Referring to a thermometer scale of 100 degrees where water freezes at 0 and boils at 100.
5 True/False questions
Triumvirate → v. To divide into three parts
Quartus → n. 1. A musical composition for four voices or instruments. 2. A set of four, especially of four musicians.
Quatuor → Fourth
centenary → adj. Pertaining to a 100-year period. n. A centennial
decathalon → n. An athletic contest in which each contestant takes part in ten events.