6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Sound waves move in all __________________.
- a mirror that curves inward
- Light is made up of these bundles of energy.
- Light _________ travel fastest through empty space and travel faster than anything else.
- We see objects because light is _________________ from them.
- lens on these glasses is for nearsighted people
6 True/False Questions
Sound → Like heat, ____________ is a form of energy and travels in waves.
Convex mirror → a mirror that curves outward
Visible Spectrum → The band of colors that make up white light.
Straight → Travels in straight lines and has properties of both particles and waves.
Energy → Like heat, ____________ is a form of energy and travels in waves.
Light → Light travels in ___________ lines.