6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Light is a form of __________ that can be seen.
- lens on these glasses is for nearsighted people
- Like heat, ____________ is a form of energy and travels in waves.
- The band of colors that make up white light.
- a flat and smooth mirror
- a mirror that curves outward
6 True/False questions
Refraction → We see objects because light is _________________ from them.
Light → Travels in straight lines and has properties of both particles and waves.
Matter → sound can only be heard when it travels through this
Faster → Light travels ____________ than sound.
ROYGBIV → Like heat, ____________ is a form of energy and travels in waves.
Vibrates → All the sounds you hear are made when matter _______________.