6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- All the sounds you hear are made when matter _______________.
- lens on these glasses is for nearsighted people
- the bending of a light wave as it moves through a material
- Light travels in ___________ lines.
- Light is made up of these bundles of energy.
6 True/False questions
Sound → Light _________ travel fastest through empty space and travel faster than anything else.
Light → Travels in straight lines and has properties of both particles and waves.
Waves → sound can only be heard when it travels through this
Faster → sound can only be heard when it travels through this
Concave mirror → a mirror that curves inward
Convex mirror → a mirror that curves outward