6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Light is a form of __________ that can be seen.
- The band of colors that make up white light.
- Light travels ____________ than sound.
- We see objects because light is _________________ from them.
- lens on these glasses is for nearsighted people
6 True/False questions
Light → Travels in straight lines and has properties of both particles and waves.
Plane mirror → a flat and smooth mirror
Waves → Light _________ travel fastest through empty space and travel faster than anything else.
Concave mirror → a mirror that curves inward
Convex mirror → a mirror that curves outward
Directions → Sound waves move in all __________________.