6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Light travels in ___________ lines.
- Light travels ____________ than sound.
- Sound waves move in all __________________.
- a mirror that curves inward
- Light is a form of __________ that can be seen.
- Like heat, ____________ is a form of energy and travels in waves.
6 True/False Questions
Visible Spectrum → The band of colors that make up white light.
Reflected → the bending of a light wave as it moves through a material
Matter → sound can only be heard when it travels through this
Convex mirror → a mirror that curves outward
Light → Travels in straight lines and has properties of both particles and waves.
Plane mirror → a flat and smooth mirror