6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- lens on these glasses is for nearsighted people
- Light is a form of __________ that can be seen.
- Light travels ____________ than sound.
- sound can only be heard when it travels through this
- a mirror that curves inward
6 True/False Questions
Refraction → the bending of a light wave as it moves through a material
Straight → Travels in straight lines and has properties of both particles and waves.
Sound → Travels in straight lines and has properties of both particles and waves.
Reflected → We see objects because light is _________________ from them.
Photons → Light is made up of these bundles of energy.
Visible Spectrum → The band of colors that make up white light.