5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Dynastic Cycle
- a A belief in a single god.
- b The historical pattern of the rise, decline, and replacement of dynasties.
- c The belief in many gods.
- d A monotheistic religion that started with the prophet Muhammed, and spread all over the Middle East. God is known as Allah.
- e A religion that developed out of the same period of religious questioning that created Hinduism. Followers seek enlightenment. monotheistic religion
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The features of civilization are advanced cities, specialized workers, complex institiutions, record keeping, and advanced technology.
- An ancient Egyptian writing system in which pictures were used to represent ideas and sounds.
- A direct quote from a person who was there vs. a retelling of the events by someone who heard the story.
- A government in which power is in the hands of a single person.
- A monotheistic religion that had a prophet, named Moses, who led Jews to the "promise land".
5 True/False Questions
Hinduism → A collection of religious beliefs that developed slowly over a long period of time. polytheistic religion
Perspective/bias → The way people view things, and a predisposed opinion for or against something or someone.
Cause/Effect → The fact that everything that happens will have some kind of event in response.
Cuneiform → A monotheistic religion that had a prophet, named Moses, who led Jews to the "promise land".
Theocracy → A government in which power is in the hands of a single person.