5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Neolithic Revolution
- Cultural Diffusion
- Dynastic Cycle
- a The major change in human life caused by the beginnings of farming; people's shift from food gathering to food producing.
- b A government in which the ruler is viewed as a divine figure; A government controlled by religious figures.
- c The spread of ideas, customs, and technology from one people to another. Occured through migration, trade, and warfare.
- d A religion that developed out of the same period of religious questioning that created Hinduism. Followers seek enlightenment. monotheistic religion
- e The historical pattern of the rise, decline, and replacement of dynasties.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A monotheistic religion that started with the prophet Muhammed, and spread all over the Middle East. God is known as Allah.
- Two rivers flow from the mountains of Turkey, down to Syria and Iraq, and then to the Persian Gulf. These rivers provided the lifeblood that allowed the formation of farming settlements. This pattern would also occur along other rivers in Africa, India, and China.
- A monothesistic religion that believes God sent down his only son to Earth to save us all from our sins.
- A belief in a single god.
- The belief in many gods.
5 True/False questions
Code of Hammurabi → An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. This reinforced the principle that government had responsibility for what occured in society.
Primary and Secondary Sources → A direct quote from a person who was there vs. a retelling of the events by someone who heard the story.
Hinduism → A collection of religious beliefs that developed slowly over a long period of time. polytheistic religion
History → A monotheistic religion that started with the prophet Muhammed, and spread all over the Middle East. God is known as Allah.
Cause/Effect → The fact that everything that happens will have some kind of event in response.