5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Neolithic Revolution
- Features of a Civilization
- a A system of writing with wedge shaped symbols, invented by the Sumerians around 3000 BC
- b The belief in many gods.
- c The major change in human life caused by the beginnings of farming; people's shift from food gathering to food producing.
- d The features of civilization are advanced cities, specialized workers, complex institiutions, record keeping, and advanced technology.
- e The way people view things, and a predisposed opinion for or against something or someone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The fact that everything that happens will have some kind of event in response.
- A direct quote from a person who was there vs. a retelling of the events by someone who heard the story.
- A collection of religious beliefs that developed slowly over a long period of time. polytheistic religion
- A government in which the ruler is viewed as a divine figure; A government controlled by religious figures.
- The spread of ideas, customs, and technology from one people to another. Occured through migration, trade, and warfare.
5 True/False questions
Monotheism → The belief in many gods.
Islam → A monotheistic religion that started with the prophet Muhammed, and spread all over the Middle East. God is known as Allah.
Judaism → A monotheistic religion that had a prophet, named Moses, who led Jews to the "promise land".
Code of Hammurabi → An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. This reinforced the principle that government had responsibility for what occured in society.
History → A monotheistic religion that started with the prophet Muhammed, and spread all over the Middle East. God is known as Allah.