5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Early River Valley Civilization
- Cultural Diffusion
- Neolithic Revolution
- a A monotheistic religion that had a prophet, named Moses, who led Jews to the "promise land".
- b The major change in human life caused by the beginnings of farming; people's shift from food gathering to food producing.
- c A monothesistic religion that believes God sent down his only son to Earth to save us all from our sins.
- d The spread of ideas, customs, and technology from one people to another. Occured through migration, trade, and warfare.
- e Two rivers flow from the mountains of Turkey, down to Syria and Iraq, and then to the Persian Gulf. These rivers provided the lifeblood that allowed the formation of farming settlements. This pattern would also occur along other rivers in Africa, India, and China.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A government in which power is in the hands of a single person.
- A collection of religious beliefs that developed slowly over a long period of time. polytheistic religion
- A monotheistic religion that started with the prophet Muhammed, and spread all over the Middle East. God is known as Allah.
- A belief in a single god.
- The fact that everything that happens will have some kind of event in response.
5 True/False Questions
Dynastic Cycle → The historical pattern of the rise, decline, and replacement of dynasties.
History → A monotheistic religion that started with the prophet Muhammed, and spread all over the Middle East. God is known as Allah.
Buddhism → A religion that developed out of the same period of religious questioning that created Hinduism. Followers seek enlightenment. monotheistic religion
Perspective/bias → The way people view things, and a predisposed opinion for or against something or someone.
Code of Hammurabi → A government in which the ruler is viewed as a divine figure; A government controlled by religious figures.