5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Neolithic Revolution
- a The major change in human life caused by the beginnings of farming; people's shift from food gathering to food producing.
- b A religion that developed out of the same period of religious questioning that created Hinduism. Followers seek enlightenment. monotheistic religion
- c A monothesistic religion that believes God sent down his only son to Earth to save us all from our sins.
- d The belief in many gods.
- e A monotheistic religion that had a prophet, named Moses, who led Jews to the "promise land".
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Information about earlier times, either written down, or passed from generation to generation orally.
- The historical pattern of the rise, decline, and replacement of dynasties.
- A monotheistic religion that started with the prophet Muhammed, and spread all over the Middle East. God is known as Allah.
- The fact that everything that happens will have some kind of event in response.
- A system of writing with wedge shaped symbols, invented by the Sumerians around 3000 BC
5 True/False Questions
Features of a Civilization → The features of civilization are advanced cities, specialized workers, complex institiutions, record keeping, and advanced technology.
Hinduism → A religion that developed out of the same period of religious questioning that created Hinduism. Followers seek enlightenment. monotheistic religion
Heiroglyphics → An ancient Egyptian writing system in which pictures were used to represent ideas and sounds.
Monotheism → The belief in many gods.
Perspective/bias → The way people view things, and a predisposed opinion for or against something or someone.