5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Jackson's wife was named...
- b Andrew Jackson appears on this bill.
- c The commander of British forces at New Orleans was...
- d Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...
- e Jackson voted against a resolution thanking this hero because of the Jay Treaty.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Andrew Jackson commanded the American forces at this battle in the War of 1812.
- Jackson paid off the national debt by selling ___.
- When some in South Carolina threatened to secede from the Union in the 1830s Jackson responded that he would ___ them as traitors.
- Jackson was a ___ shot with a pistol.
- Jackson bore a scar on his face from. a(an)..
5 True/False Questions
Horseshoe Bend → This battle was the last stand of the Red Sticks against Jackson in what is today Alabama.
Clay → Jackson was a ___ shot with a pistol.
lawyer → Jackson's wife was named...
legislator → Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...
Weatherford → Jackson bore a scar on his face from. a(an)..