5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Horseshoe Bend
- Fort Mims
- a Andrew Jackson appears on this bill.
- b When some in South Carolina threatened to secede from the Union in the 1830s Jackson responded that he would ___ them as traitors.
- c Jackson was a ___ shot with a pistol.
- d This battle was the last stand of the Red Sticks against Jackson in what is today Alabama.
- e Native Americans massacred settlers, many part Creek, at this place in Alabama.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Andrew Jackson was a prisoner-of-war in this conflict.
- Jackson voted against a resolution thanking this hero because of the Jay Treaty.
- Jackson's profession
- Jackson opposed...
- Andrew Jackson commanded the American forces at this battle in the War of 1812.
5 True/False questions
Red Sticks → he name of the Native Americans who fought against white settlers and other Native Americans; they were defeated by Andrew Jackon's forces.
smallpox → Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...
gambled → Jackson often...
British sword → Known as Chief Red Eagle, he led the fight against Jackson in what is today Alabama despite being 7/8s Scottish.
legislator → Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...