5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Horseshoe Bend
- a Jackson was a ___ shot with a pistol.
- b Jackson found that he did not have the temperament to remain a...
- c Jackson adopted his first son from this group.
- d This battle was the last stand of the Red Sticks against Jackson in what is today Alabama.
- e Jackson's wife was named...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The commander of British forces at New Orleans was...
- Jackson paid off the national debt by selling ___.
- Jackson's profession
- Jackson opposed...
- Jackson ordered the removal of Native Americans in a death march known as the...
5 True/False Questions
Red Sticks → he name of the Native Americans who fought against white settlers and other Native Americans; they were defeated by Andrew Jackon's forces.
British sword → Jackson bore a scar on his face from. a(an)..
Clay → When some in South Carolina threatened to secede from the Union in the 1830s Jackson responded that he would ___ them as traitors.
Fort Mims → Native Americans massacred settlers, many part Creek, at this place in Alabama.
gambled → Jackson often...