← Andrew Jackson Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- British sword
- Horseshoe Bend
- public lands
- a Jackson's older brother died in a British prison camp from...
- b Jackson bore a scar on his face from. a(an)..
- c This battle was the last stand of the Red Sticks against Jackson in what is today Alabama.
- d Jackson paid off the national debt by selling ___.
- e When some in South Carolina threatened to secede from the Union in the 1830s Jackson responded that he would ___ them as traitors.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Known as Chief Red Eagle, he led the fight against Jackson in what is today Alabama despite being 7/8s Scottish.
- he name of the Native Americans who fought against white settlers and other Native Americans; they were defeated by Andrew Jackon's forces.
- Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
- Jackson found that he did not have the temperament to remain a...
- Jackson often...
5 True/False Questions
Lafitte → Jackson's profession
Washington → Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...
Creek → Jackson adopted his first son from this group.
New Orleans → Andrew Jackson commanded the American forces at this battle in the War of 1812.
paper money → Jackson opposed...