5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Jackson found that he did not have the temperament to remain a...
- b Known as Chief Red Eagle, he led the fight against Jackson in what is today Alabama despite being 7/8s Scottish.
- c Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...
- d Jackson voted against a resolution thanking this hero because of the Jay Treaty.
- e Jackson's profession
5 Multiple choice questions
- Jackson ordered the removal of Native Americans in a death march known as the...
- When some in South Carolina threatened to secede from the Union in the 1830s Jackson responded that he would ___ them as traitors.
- Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
- Andrew Jackson was a prisoner-of-war in this conflict.
- Jackson's older brother died in a British prison camp from...
5 True/False questions
poor → When some in South Carolina threatened to secede from the Union in the 1830s Jackson responded that he would ___ them as traitors.
New Orleans → he name of the Native Americans who fought against white settlers and other Native Americans; they were defeated by Andrew Jackon's forces.
Rachel → Jackson's wife was named...
Horseshoe Bend → This battle was the last stand of the Red Sticks against Jackson in what is today Alabama.
Clay → Jackson's profession