5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fort Mims
- British sword
- a Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...
- b Native Americans massacred settlers, many part Creek, at this place in Alabama.
- c Jackson bore a scar on his face from. a(an)..
- d Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
- e The commander of British forces at New Orleans was...
5 Multiple choice questions
- Jackson adopted his first son from this group.
- Jackson paid off the national debt by selling ___.
- Jackson voted against a resolution thanking this hero because of the Jay Treaty.
- Andrew Jackson commanded the American forces at this battle in the War of 1812.
- When some in South Carolina threatened to secede from the Union in the 1830s Jackson responded that he would ___ them as traitors.
5 True/False questions
Weatherford → Jackson's wife was named...
legislator → Jackson found that he did not have the temperament to remain a...
Red Sticks → he name of the Native Americans who fought against white settlers and other Native Americans; they were defeated by Andrew Jackon's forces.
Horseshoe Bend → Jackson voted against a resolution thanking this hero because of the Jay Treaty.
Clay → Jackson's profession