5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Andrew Jackson appears on this bill.
- b Jackson found that he did not have the temperament to remain a...
- c He was Jackson's political rival in the west.
- d When some in South Carolina threatened to secede from the Union in the 1830s Jackson responded that he would ___ them as traitors.
- e Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Native Americans massacred settlers, many part Creek, at this place in Alabama.
- Jackson opposed...
- Jackson often...
- Jackson was a ___ shot with a pistol.
- Jackson voted against a resolution thanking this hero because of the Jay Treaty.
5 True/False questions
Red Sticks → Jackson found that he did not have the temperament to remain a...
American Revolution → Andrew Jackson was a prisoner-of-war in this conflict.
Lafitte → Jackson's profession
Weatherford → Jackson voted against a resolution thanking this hero because of the Jay Treaty.
New Orleans → he name of the Native Americans who fought against white settlers and other Native Americans; they were defeated by Andrew Jackon's forces.