← Andrew Jackson Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Horseshoe Bend
- Trail of Tears
- a Jackson's wife was named...
- b This battle was the last stand of the Red Sticks against Jackson in what is today Alabama.
- c Jackson ordered the removal of Native Americans in a death march known as the...
- d Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...
- e He was Jackson's political rival in the west.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Jackson paid off the national debt by selling ___.
- Jackson found that he did not have the temperament to remain a...
- Known as Chief Red Eagle, he led the fight against Jackson in what is today Alabama despite being 7/8s Scottish.
- Jackson's older brother died in a British prison camp from...
- he name of the Native Americans who fought against white settlers and other Native Americans; they were defeated by Andrew Jackon's forces.
5 True/False Questions
Washington → Jackson voted against a resolution thanking this hero because of the Jay Treaty.
paper money → Jackson opposed...
lawyer → Jackson's profession
American Revolution → Andrew Jackson was a prisoner-of-war in this conflict.
British sword → Known as Chief Red Eagle, he led the fight against Jackson in what is today Alabama despite being 7/8s Scottish.