5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Red Sticks
- Fort Mims
- paper money
- New Orleans
- a he name of the Native Americans who fought against white settlers and other Native Americans; they were defeated by Andrew Jackon's forces.
- b Native Americans massacred settlers, many part Creek, at this place in Alabama.
- c Andrew Jackson commanded the American forces at this battle in the War of 1812.
- d Jackson opposed...
- e Jackson's profession
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Jackson adopted his first son from this group.
- The commander of British forces at New Orleans was...
- Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
- Jackson's older brother died in a British prison camp from...
- Andrew Jackson appears on this bill.
5 True/False Questions
Lafitte → Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...
Weatherford → Known as Chief Red Eagle, he led the fight against Jackson in what is today Alabama despite being 7/8s Scottish.
British sword → Known as Chief Red Eagle, he led the fight against Jackson in what is today Alabama despite being 7/8s Scottish.
Trail of Tears → Jackson ordered the removal of Native Americans in a death march known as the...
Horseshoe Bend → Jackson's wife was named...