5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- paper money
- Red Sticks
- Horseshoe Bend
- a This battle was the last stand of the Red Sticks against Jackson in what is today Alabama.
- b Jackson voted against a resolution thanking this hero because of the Jay Treaty.
- c Jackson opposed...
- d Jackson often...
- e he name of the Native Americans who fought against white settlers and other Native Americans; they were defeated by Andrew Jackon's forces.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Jackson bore a scar on his face from. a(an)..
- Jackson adopted his first son from this group.
- Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
- Jackson paid off the national debt by selling ___.
- Native Americans massacred settlers, many part Creek, at this place in Alabama.
5 True/False Questions
Weatherford → Known as Chief Red Eagle, he led the fight against Jackson in what is today Alabama despite being 7/8s Scottish.
twenty → Jackson adopted his first son from this group.
American Revolution → Jackson voted against a resolution thanking this hero because of the Jay Treaty.
smallpox → Jackson's older brother died in a British prison camp from...
Pakenham → Jackson's wife was named...