← Andrew Jackson Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Fort Mims
- Trail of Tears
- a Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...
- b Jackson was a ___ shot with a pistol.
- c Jackson ordered the removal of Native Americans in a death march known as the...
- d Native Americans massacred settlers, many part Creek, at this place in Alabama.
- e Jackson adopted his first son from this group.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This battle was the last stand of the Red Sticks against Jackson in what is today Alabama.
- Jackson opposed...
- Andrew Jackson commanded the American forces at this battle in the War of 1812.
- Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
- When some in South Carolina threatened to secede from the Union in the 1830s Jackson responded that he would ___ them as traitors.
5 True/False Questions
twenty → Jackson adopted his first son from this group.
British sword → Jackson bore a scar on his face from. a(an)..
lawyer → Jackson's profession
smallpox → Jackson's older brother died in a British prison camp from...
Weatherford → Jackson found that he did not have the temperament to remain a...