5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Exam 1
- Signing the attendance sheet and/or answering for another student is a form of
- the student will have the remaining time that is left to complete the examination (i.e., the student will be required to turn their examination in at the same time as the rest of the class). Their time will not be extended. No student will be allowed to begin an examination after the first student has completed the examination and turned it in to the course faculty.
- Final Exam (Comprehensive
- miss exam
- a 20%
- b academic dishonesty
- c 4.If a student is late for an examination
- d 35%
- e 1.The student must communicate with the course faculty prior to missing the assignment or examination.
2. Unexcused, late work will not be accepted and make-up will not be allowed. Work (i.e., assignments and/or final exam) missed due to a documented extenuating circumstance (e.g., student is hospitalized, death in the immediate family) may be allowed to be made up at the discretion of the course faculty.
3. Make-up examinations for Exams 1 & 2 will not be given in this course. If a student must miss Exam 1 or 2, due to a documented extenuating circumstance, the student may be allowed to have their final exam score count for both the missed exam score and the final exam score (i.e., have the final exam score count for 55%, if exam 1 was missed, or 60%, if exam 2 was missed, of the student's final course grade); however, this will be at the discretion of the course faculty and if allowed would be for a maximum of one examination. Missing the final exam, at the scheduled time, may result in failure of the course or, in a documented extenuating circumstance and at the discretion of the course faculty, may result in an incomplete for the course and the examination being taken at a later date and time scheduled by the course faculty.
5 Multiple choice questions
- At the conclusion of this course the student will be able to:
- THANKSGIVING BREAK; NO CLASS
- Nursing science foundation using selected concepts and constructs. Emphasis on past and current knowledge in the formulation of nursing as a basic and applied science. Application of epidemiology to nursing practice.
- All university communication sent via e-mail will be sent to the
- PERMISSION TO TAKE AND/OR REPEAT COURSE is given from
5 True/False questions
LAST DAY TO WITHDRAW FROM
COURSE → this is the name of the teacher and her office for intro to professional nursing
12/14 → Final Exam (8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.)
Attendance of Professional Nursing Organization Meeting → in order to pass the course this is the grade you must get
the BlackBoard site for this course, within Discussion Board: Philosophy of Nursing Paper (the paper must be posted as an attachment within a thread that the student must create), by at least 8:00 a.m. on the date that the paper is due (see the Course Schedule). Additionally, a hard (printed) copy of the paper must be turned in to the course faculty prior to 9:10 a.m. on the date that the paper is due. It is requested that each student bring an additional hard copy of the paper to class on the date that the paper is due for the student's use during class discussion. → The paper must be posted in
Exam 2 → 25%