5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the student will have the remaining time that is left to complete the examination (i.e., the student will be required to turn their examination in at the same time as the rest of the class). Their time will not be extended. No student will be allowed to begin an examination after the first student has completed the examination and turned it in to the course faculty.
- discussion of the student's philosophy of nursing is to include the student's definition of nursing (an existing definition can be used as long as it represents the student's own beliefs about nursing and as long as the student references the definition). The student's definition of nursing must be explicitly stated, in one to two sentences (e.g., My definition of nursing is...),
- LAST DAY TO WITHDRAW FROM
- a 4.If a student is late for an examination
- b Sophomore standing and minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA requirement or department approval.
- c Philosophy of Nursing Paper is over
- d Exam 2
- e 10/28/11
5 Multiple choice questions
- At the conclusion of this course the student will be able to:
- Final Exam (8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.)
- The student has ___ after the grade for Exam 1 and for Exam 2 is posted
in BlackBoard (i.e., the BlackBoard Grade Center for this course) and ___after the grade for the Final Exam is posted in BlackBoard to review the exam with the course faculty, on an individual basis and at a scheduled time, and/or to schedule a review of the exam with the course faculty. After these times, the exam will not be reviewed.
- The paper must be posted in
- 90-100 A
less than 63 F
5 True/False questions
Final Exam (Comprehensive → 35%
60% paper → Discussion of Student's Philosophy of Nursing (including
the student's explicitly stated definition of nursing)
EKU e-mail address → Sophomore standing and minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA requirement or department approval.
the Chair of the Department of Baccalaureate and Graduate Nursing is required for a student to take and/or to repeat NSC 252. Failure of this course, dropping this course, or withdrawing from this course will require the student to obtain a recommendation from the student's academic advisor that the student be allowed to repeat the course and permission to repeat the course from the Chair of the Department. → PERMISSION TO TAKE AND/OR REPEAT COURSE is given from
Signing the attendance sheet and/or answering for another student is a form of → academic dishonesty