5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- an abstract
- 60% paper
- 1 week, 24 hours
- A minimum final course grade of 75%
- COURSE DESCRIPTION
- a this is something that the paper does not require
- b Nursing science foundation using selected concepts and constructs. Emphasis on past and current knowledge in the formulation of nursing as a basic and applied science. Application of epidemiology to nursing practice.
- c Discussion of Student's Philosophy of Nursing (including
the student's explicitly stated definition of nursing)
- d in order to pass the course this is the grade you must get
- e The student has ___ after the grade for Exam 1 and for Exam 2 is posted
in BlackBoard (i.e., the BlackBoard Grade Center for this course) and ___after the grade for the Final Exam is posted in BlackBoard to review the exam with the course faculty, on an individual basis and at a scheduled time, and/or to schedule a review of the exam with the course faculty. After these times, the exam will not be reviewed.
5 Multiple choice questions
- APA format (6th ed.) & Grammar
- The paper must be posted in
- Sophomore standing and minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA requirement or department approval.
- this is the name of the teacher and her office for intro to professional nursing
- must be typed in APA (6th ed.) format, including the title page, body of the paper, and reference page.
5 True/False questions
20% → Final Exam (8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.)
grading scale → 90-100 A
less than 63 F
LAST DAY TO WITHDRAW FROM
COURSE → this is the name of the teacher and her office for intro to professional nursing
11/9 → Exam 2
Grades → cannot be discussed via e-mail or telephone;can and will be posted in the BlackBoard Grade Center for this course