5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Something dangerous.
- b To have a large amount of something.
- c Something highly unusual or rare.
- d Something frail.
- e Exhaust or tire through overuse, great strain, or stress
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Something discouraging.
- To say something good about someone or something.
- A container.
- To be careless.
- Someone acting false; Something dangerous.
5 True/False Questions
Dormant → Something at rest.
Brutal → Cruel.
Valid → Something that is true.
Quiver → Active strength of body or mind.
Prohibit → To decline; to not give permission.