5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a lǎoshī méiyǒu mèimei. The teacher doesn't have a younger sister.
- b lǎoshī yǒu yī ge gǒu. The teacher has a dog.
- c suīrán wǒ méiyǒu gǒu, dànshi wǒ hái shì rìběnrén Although I don't have a dog, (however) I still am a Japanese person.
- d I really like to play basketball.
- e I really like to play lacrosse.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- wǒ kěyǐ shuō yīngwén ba. May I speak English?
- bù hǎo yìsi, wǒ bù dǒng. I'm sorry, I don't understand.
- wǒ xǐhuan déguó I like Germany
- I really like to play water polo.
- I'm just like my Dad.
5 True/False Questions
我特别喜欢跑步 → I really like to row.
他跑得快 → tā méiyǒu jiějiě He doesn't have an older sister.
因为我是美国人，所以我会说英文。 → wǒ kěyǐ shuō yīngwén ba. May I speak English?
布老师，我可以上厕所吗？ → bù lǎoshī, wǒ kěyǐ shàng cèsǔo ma Mr. Brooks, may I go to the bathroom
不好意思，请你再说一次 → bù hǎo yìsi, qǐng nǐ zài shūo yí cì. I'm sorry. Can you say that again?