5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a wǒ méiyǒu dìdi. I don't have a little brother.
- b I'm just like my Dad.
- c I really like to play baseball.
- d yīnwèi wǒ shì měiguórén, suǒyǐ wǒ huì shuō yīngwén Because I am American, therefore I can speak English.
- e wǒ xǐhuān shuìjiào. I like to sleep.
5 Multiple choice questions
- bù lǎoshī, wǒ kěyǐ shàng cèsǔo ma Mr. Brooks, may I go to the bathroom
- I grew up in Mexico.
- tā shì níjiā lā guā rén She is Nicaraguan.
- I REALLY like Canadian food.
- wǒmen méiyǒu gēge. We don't have an older brother.
5 True/False questions
我特别喜欢打篮球 → I really like to play water polo.
我是美国人 → tā shì hánguórén. He's S. Korean.
我特别喜欢练赛艇 → I really like to row.
我特别喜欢跑步 → I really like to run.
不好意思，我不懂 → bù hǎo yìsi, qǐng nǐ zài shūo yí cì. I'm sorry. Can you say that again?