5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a lǎoshī méiyǒu mèimei. The teacher doesn't have a younger sister.
- b bù hǎo yìsi, qǐng nǐ zài shūo yí cì. I'm sorry. Can you say that again?
- c I REALLY like Canadian food.
- d I'm just like my Dad.
- e bù lǎoshī, wǒ kěyǐ shàng cèsǔo ma Mr. Brooks, may I go to the bathroom
5 Multiple choice questions
- I really like to run.
- wǒ kěyǐ shuō yīngwén ba. May I speak English?
- "bēizi" shì shénme yìsi? What does "bēizi" mean?
- yòng zhōngwén, zěnme shūo "cat"? How do you say "cat" in Chinese?
- I really like to play lacrosse.
5 True/False questions
我喜欢德国 → wǒ xǐhuan déguó I like Germany
我特别喜欢打棒球 → I really like to play baseball.
老师有一个狗 → lǎoshī yǒu yī ge gǒu. The teacher has a dog.
因为我是美国人，所以我会说英文。 → yīnwèi wǒ shì měiguórén, suǒyǐ wǒ huì shuō yīngwén Because I am American, therefore I can speak English.
他没有姐姐 → wǒ méiyǒu dìdi. I don't have a little brother.