5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a wǒ shì níjiālāguā rén. I am Nicaraguan.
- b lǎoshī méiyǒu mèimei. The teacher doesn't have a younger sister.
- c I really like to play soccer.
- d suīrán wǒ méiyǒu gǒu, dànshi wǒ hái shì rìběnrén Although I don't have a dog, (however) I still am a Japanese person.
- e I really like to play baseball.
5 Multiple choice questions
- I'm just like my Dad.
- I really like to row.
- I really like to play water polo.
- I really like to run.
- I really like to play basketball.
5 True/False questions
用中文怎么说 cat？ → yòng zhōngwén, zěnme shūo "cat"? How do you say "cat" in Chinese?
因为我是美国人，所以我会说英文。 → yīnwèi wǒ shì měiguórén, suǒyǐ wǒ huì shuō yīngwén Because I am American, therefore I can speak English.
我特别喜欢打长曲棍球 → I really like to play lacrosse.
我可以说英文吧 → wǒmen méiyǒu gēge. We don't have an older brother.
不好意思，我不懂 → bù hǎo yìsi, qǐng nǐ zài shūo yí cì. I'm sorry. Can you say that again?