5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a wǒmen méiyǒu gēge. We don't have an older brother.
- b tā shì hánguórén. He's S. Korean.
- c wǒ shì xuéshēng I am a student.
- d lǎoshī méiyǒu mèimei. The teacher doesn't have a younger sister.
- e bù hǎo yìsi, qǐng nǐ zài shūo yí cì. I'm sorry. Can you say that again?
5 Multiple choice questions
- wǒ duì zhōngguó lìshǐ gǎn xìngqu I'm interested in Chinese history.
- wǒ kěyǐ shuō yīngwén ba. May I speak English?
- I really like to play ping pong.
- I really like to run.
- I really like to play lacrosse.
5 True/False questions
我特别喜欢练赛艇 → I really like to row.
bēizi 是什么意思？ → yòng zhōngwén, zěnme shūo "cat"? How do you say "cat" in Chinese?
我没有弟弟 → wǒmen méiyǒu gēge. We don't have an older brother.
我是美国人 → wǒ shì měiguórén I am American
我特别喜欢踢足球 → I really like to play basketball.