← Sensory Part 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The scala media is bordered by the
- - Phosphodiesterase decrease
- A single long cilium
- If the stereocilia are bent away from the kinocilium, the hair cell
- what two nuclei project to nerves innervating extraocular muscles via the medial longitudinal fasciculus.
- a cell hyperpolarizes (inhibition).
- b cGMP.
- c Kinocilium
- d basilar membrane
- e Medial and superior nuclei
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- semicircular canal.
- fovea centralis
- Bipolar cells. The receptor cells (rods and cones) synapse on bipolar cells, which synapse on the ganglion cells.
5 True/False Questions
synapse on the hair cells → spiral ganglion
The fluid may or may not be infected when you have → perilymph
smaller cilia → stereocilia.
Layer 1 of the retina → Pigment epithelial cell
-absorb stray light and prevent scatter of light.
Axons ascend to the visual cortex in the → geniculocalcarine tract