5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to lie in wait for an attack,ambush
- b one who is againtst war or the use of violence; opposing war or violence
- c any trade,profession,or occupation; a sense of fitness or special calling for one's work
- d to dry up, wilt, sag; to cause someone to feel ashamed, humiliated, or very small
- e a solemn or scared promise or pledge; to declare or promise in a solemn way
5 Multiple choice questions
- a rapid, ; large -scale outporing or something
- to indicate, point out; to appoint; selected but not yet installed.
- relating to, or involving the entire world; comprehensive
- to provide with a reason for doing; to push on to some goal or course of action.
- wise; a very wise perosn
5 True/False questions
gloat → to look or think about with great intensity and satisfaction; to take great personal joy in
bigot → an intolerent, prejudiced, or biased person
slake → wise; a very wise perosn
enigma → someone or something that is extremly puzzling; that which cannot be understood or explained.
diversity → difference, variety; a condition of having many different types or forms