5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to keep within set limits; to confine
- b to make very angry, enrage
- c a line of people waiting for something (such as a bus or the opening of a shore); to form such a line
- d an intolerent, prejudiced, or biased person
- e to indicate, point out; to appoint; selected but not yet installed.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to satisfy, relieve, or bring to an end
- to provide with a reason for doing; to push on to some goal or course of action.
- one who is againtst war or the use of violence; opposing war or violence
- to look or think about with great intensity and satisfaction; to take great personal joy in
- relating to, or involving the entire world; comprehensive
5 True/False Questions
waylay → a rapid, ; large -scale outporing or something
vow → an intolerent, prejudiced, or biased person
vocation → a false idea; something that one seems to see or to be aware of that really does exist.
enigma → someone or something that is extremly puzzling; that which cannot be understood or explained.
barrage → a rapid, ; large -scale outporing or something