5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a an intolerent, prejudiced, or biased person
- b difference, variety; a condition of having many different types or forms
- c any trade,profession,or occupation; a sense of fitness or special calling for one's work
- d the landscape,especially considered with regard to its physical features or fitness for some use; a field of knowledge
- e to satisfy, relieve, or bring to an end
5 Multiple choice questions
- one who is againtst war or the use of violence; opposing war or violence
- someone or something that is extremly puzzling; that which cannot be understood or explained.
- to lie in wait for an attack,ambush
- relating to, or involving the entire world; comprehensive
- to provide with a reason for doing; to push on to some goal or course of action.
5 True/False questions
wither → an intolerent, prejudiced, or biased person
infuriate → a rapid, ; large -scale outporing or something
vow → to look or think about with great intensity and satisfaction; to take great personal joy in
designate → to indicate, point out; to appoint; selected but not yet installed.
gloat → to look or think about with great intensity and satisfaction; to take great personal joy in