5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to satisfy, relieve, or bring to an end
- b relating to, or involving the entire world; comprehensive
- c to keep within set limits; to confine
- d to look or think about with great intensity and satisfaction; to take great personal joy in
- e to lie in wait for an attack,ambush
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a rapid, ; large -scale outporing or something
- to indicate, point out; to appoint; selected but not yet installed.
- to provide with a reason for doing; to push on to some goal or course of action.
- any trade,profession,or occupation; a sense of fitness or special calling for one's work
- difference, variety; a condition of having many different types or forms
5 True/False Questions
bigot → a solemn or scared promise or pledge; to declare or promise in a solemn way
enigma → an intolerent, prejudiced, or biased person
pacifist → one who is againtst war or the use of violence; opposing war or violence
queue → wise; a very wise perosn
illusion → a false idea; something that one seems to see or to be aware of that really does exist.