5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a one who is againtst war or the use of violence; opposing war or violence
- b a rapid, ; large -scale outporing or something
- c relating to, or involving the entire world; comprehensive
- d to indicate, point out; to appoint; selected but not yet installed.
- e to provide with a reason for doing; to push on to some goal or course of action.
5 Multiple choice questions
- any trade,profession,or occupation; a sense of fitness or special calling for one's work
- to satisfy, relieve, or bring to an end
- to make very angry, enrage
- to keep within set limits; to confine
- a line of people waiting for something (such as a bus or the opening of a shore); to form such a line
5 True/False questions
sage → wise; a very wise perosn
diversity → a false idea; something that one seems to see or to be aware of that really does exist.
vow → a solemn or scared promise or pledge; to declare or promise in a solemn way
enigma → an intolerent, prejudiced, or biased person
waylay → to lie in wait for an attack,ambush