5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a rapid, ; large -scale outporing or something
- b to provide with a reason for doing; to push on to some goal or course of action.
- c to keep within set limits; to confine
- d any trade,profession,or occupation; a sense of fitness or special calling for one's work
- e the landscape,especially considered with regard to its physical features or fitness for some use; a field of knowledge
5 Multiple choice questions
- to indicate, point out; to appoint; selected but not yet installed.
- to dry up, wilt, sag; to cause someone to feel ashamed, humiliated, or very small
- someone or something that is extremly puzzling; that which cannot be understood or explained.
- to make very angry, enrage
- to lie in wait for an attack,ambush
5 True/False questions
global → relating to, or involving the entire world; comprehensive
pacifist → one who is againtst war or the use of violence; opposing war or violence
slake → wise; a very wise perosn
diversity → difference, variety; a condition of having many different types or forms
sage → wise; a very wise perosn