5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Property of Multiplicative Inverse
- Multiplication Property of Equality
- Commutative property of multiplication
- Dimensional Analysis
- a For each nonzero rational number a, there is one and only one rational number 1/a such that a * 1/a = 1. AKA: reciprocal
- b Carrying the dimensions through a computation
- c An equation that states that two ratios are equal
- d For all rational numbers a, b, and c, if a = b, then ac = bc
- e For any number a and b,
a * b= b * a
5 Multiple choice questions
- AKA Subtracting Numbers. For all rational numbers a and b, a - b = a + (-b)
- For any number a, a + 0 = a and 0 + a = a.
- When two or more numbers are multiplied to form a product, each number is called this.
- This is a number's distance from zero on a number line. Distance is always positive.
- For all rational numbers a, b, and c, if a = b, then a + c = b + c
5 True/False questions
Multiplicative Property of Zero → For any rational number n, n * 0 = 0.
Equation → A comparison of two quantities, often expressed as a fraction
Associative property of multiplication → For any number a and b,
a * b= b * a
Property of additive inverses → For each rational number a, there is one and only one rational number -a such that a + (-a) = 0
Integers → When two or more numbers are multiplied to form a product, each number is called this.