5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- covalent bond
- a a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office
- b electrically charged atoms that have gained or lost electrons.
- c having a pair of equal and opposite charges
- d ...
- e a chemical bond that involves sharing a pair of electrons between atoms in a molecule
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a sugar comprising one glucose molecule linked to a galactose molecule
- extravagant exaggeration
- the state of cohering or sticking together
- a method for solving a problem
- use of the same consonant at the beginning of each stressed syllable in a line of verse
5 True/False Questions
personification → a method for solving a problem
comet → electrically charged atoms that have gained or lost electrons.
hypothesis → the state of cohering or sticking together
idiom → a figure of speech that expresses a resemblance between things of different kinds (usually formed with 'like' or 'as')
zealous → skillful in physical movements