5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a bone that forms within some tendons in response to stress
- a The average number of bones in the adult skeleton is
This image shows a lateral view of the skull. What does "2" represent?
- c What is a sesamoid bone?
- d This image shows the adult skeleton. What does "4" represent?
- e The acetabulum articulates with the
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The ___ can be easily palpated between the clavicles.
- The brachium contains the ________________, whereas the antebrachium contains the ________________.
- Condyles are found in the axial skeleton only.
This image shows an inferior view of the skull. What does "2" represent?
- This image shows the adult skeleton. What does "4" represent?
5 True/False Questions
spaces between the unfused cranial bones → Fontanels are ____________ in an infant.
true rib → The ischium is posterior to the pubis and inferior to the ilium.
27 → The average number of bones in the adult skeleton is
sternum; clavicle → The _____________ belongs to the thoracic cage, whereas the _____________ belongs to the pectoral girdle.
parietal bone, temporal bone. → Sinuses are not found in the