6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Process by which organic material breaks down into simpler matter.
- batteries, jelly, sweet and low, ketchup, and coke.
- lengthy and important to give materials time to decompose. The key is to add easy decomposing materials, adding worms and grinding materials.
May take between 3-6 months.
- ecoli from a hamburger
- Microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi that aid in the process of decomposition.
- Organic materials, food and yard scraps
5 True/False questions
obscure ingredients in products → protects plants, rich in nutrients, and provides a neutral PH soil structure for plant growth.
Compost → Organic(contains carbon) material that can be used as a soil addictive.
Moisture → warm and moist environment. too much water may block air passage.
Leachate → A liquid extracted from compost that contains nutrients.
Temperature → 120-160 degrees fahrenheit and 40-50 degrees celsius, if reaches over 65 degrees celsius then it is too hot