6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Mature compost that has reached a stable level and will not break any farther. (the end goal)
- protects plants, rich in nutrients, and provides a neutral PH soil structure for plant growth.
- A liquid extracted from compost that contains nutrients.
- Organic materials, food and yard scraps
- Process by which organic material breaks down into simpler matter.
5 True/False questions
Compost → Microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi that aid in the process of decomposition.
Temperature → 120-160 degrees fahrenheit and 40-50 degrees celsius, if reaches over 65 degrees celsius then it is too hot
Barbura Kowalcyk's son died from → ecoli from a hamburger
Moisture → warm and moist environment. too much water may block air passage.
In the 1970s the top 5 beef packers controlled only about 25% of the market. Today the top 4 control more than...% of the market. → 80