6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi that aid in the process of decomposition.
- gluten, corn starch, malto.
- Mature compost that has reached a stable level and will not break any farther. (the end goal)
- 120-160 degrees fahrenheit and 40-50 degrees celsius, if reaches over 65 degrees celsius then it is too hot
- lengthy and important to give materials time to decompose. The key is to add easy decomposing materials, adding worms and grinding materials.
May take between 3-6 months.
5 True/False Questions
Compost → Microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi that aid in the process of decomposition.
Leachate → Turn pile often
In the 1970s the top 5 beef packers controlled only about 25% of the market. Today the top 4 control more than...% of the market. → 80
Barbura Kowalcyk's son died from → gluten, corn starch, malto.
Aerations → Turn pile often