6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- lengthy and important to give materials time to decompose. The key is to add easy decomposing materials, adding worms and grinding materials.
May take between 3-6 months.
- Microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi that aid in the process of decomposition.
- A liquid extracted from compost that contains nutrients.
- batteries, jelly, sweet and low, ketchup, and coke.
- Mature compost that has reached a stable level and will not break any farther. (the end goal)
5 True/False questions
Compost → Organic(contains carbon) material that can be used as a soil addictive.
The modern american supermarket has on average...products → gluten, corn starch, malto.
Materials → Turn pile often
Barbura Kowalcyk's son died from → ecoli from a hamburger
Decomposition → Microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi that aid in the process of decomposition.