6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- batteries, jelly, sweet and low, ketchup, and coke.
- Organic materials, food and yard scraps
- Organic(contains carbon) material that can be used as a soil addictive.
- gluten, corn starch, malto.
- Process by which organic material breaks down into simpler matter.
5 True/False questions
Time → lengthy and important to give materials time to decompose. The key is to add easy decomposing materials, adding worms and grinding materials.
May take between 3-6 months.
Barbura Kowalcyk's son died from → gluten, corn starch, malto.
Leachate → A liquid extracted from compost that contains nutrients.
Purpose of Compost → Organic(contains carbon) material that can be used as a soil addictive.
Humus → Mature compost that has reached a stable level and will not break any farther. (the end goal)