← American History Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What river was Virginia settled on?
- Why did the Puritans leave England?
- Who established Plymouth Massachusetts?
- What was the name of rules set up by the Pilgrims before they got to Plymouth?
- Who helps the Dutch settle?
- a Henry Hudson
- b The James River
- c Pilgrims
- d The Mayflower Compact
- e They left because they were being persecuted and wanted to make a purer colony
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To find gold & establish trade
- The colonists outnumbered the Pilgrims and they didn't want any fights
- Public Education
5 True/False Questions
Who settled in Boston, Massachusetts → Puritans
Who established the colony of New York? → The Dutch
Every 50 citizens in Boston were required to supply a... and a....? → They left because they were being persecuted and wanted to make a purer colony
What is the name of the ship the Pilgrims set sail on? → The Mayflower
Who makes the rule "no work, no eat"? → For trade reasons