7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- one OUTSTANDING characteristic; ONE dimensional.
- more complex; multi-DIMENSIONAL.
- the point of CLOSURE - also called the conclusion - when the conflict is WORKED out - the end.
- DOES NOT change during the story as he/she relates to the PLOT.
- the SERIES of ACTION that sets up the conflict - in this part of the story TENSION builds, and works its way up to the climax/crisis/turning point.
- a FANCY word for the BEGINNING of the story- where the author "sets the STAGE.
6 True/False Questions
Point of View → STRUGGLES between OPPOSING forces. most common ones are as follows
*Man vs. man; Man vs. himself; Man vs. nature; Man vs. supernatural; Man vs. society.
Characters → DOES NOT change during the story as he/she relates to the PLOT.
Setting → DOES NOT change during the story as he/she relates to the PLOT.
Mood → the overall emotion created by a work of literature
Dynamic → CHANGES as a result of the stories events (INTERNAL change)
Supporting → WHEN and/or WHERE the story takes place.