5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When one organism benefits and the other organism is not affected by their relationship.
- Part of the environment that includes all living organisms and all nonliving features
- When one organism benefits and the other organism is harmed in their relationship.
- All of the populations of different species that live in an ecosystem.
- The study of the interactinos that take place among organisms and their environment.
5 True/False Questions
Biosphere → Where life is supported on Earth. This includes all water on the surface of Earth, the atmosphere, and the top of Earth's crust.
Carrying Capacity → The largest number of individuals of a particular species that an ecosystem can support over time.
Mutualism → When one organism benefits and the other organism is not affected by their relationship.
Consumer → An organism that obtains its food by eating other organisms. They can't create their own.
Habitat → The unique ways that an organism survives in an ecosystem. Includes obtaining food and shelter, and avoiding danger.