← Ecology Ch 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The largest number of individuals of a particular species that an ecosystem can support over time.
- Any living or nonliving feature of an ecosystem that can restrict the size of a population.
- The study of the interactinos that take place among organisms and their environment.
- When one organism benefits and the other organism is harmed in their relationship.
- When both organisms benefit from a relationship.
5 True/False Questions
Habitat → Where an organism lives. Provides the organism with shelter, moisture, food, and temperature for survival.
Biosphere → The unique ways that an organism survives in an ecosystem. Includes obtaining food and shelter, and avoiding danger.
Niche → Where an organism lives. Provides the organism with shelter, moisture, food, and temperature for survival.
Consumer → An organism that uses an outside source of energy to create food.
Symbiosis → A close relationship between species.