5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- All of the organisms that belong to the same species living in a community
- A close relationship between species.
- An organism that obtains its food by eating other organisms. They can't create their own.
- Where life is supported on Earth. This includes all water on the surface of Earth, the atmosphere, and the top of Earth's crust.
- The largest number of individuals of a particular species that an ecosystem can support over time.
5 True/False questions
Commensalism → When one organism benefits and the other organism is not affected by their relationship.
Producer → An organism that uses an outside source of energy to create food.
Community → All of the populations of different species that live in an ecosystem.
Parasitism → When one organism benefits and the other organism is harmed in their relationship.
Ecosystem → Part of the environment that includes all living organisms and all nonliving features