5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- All of the organisms that belong to the same species living in a community
- A close relationship between species.
- The study of the interactinos that take place among organisms and their environment.
- Where an organism lives. Provides the organism with shelter, moisture, food, and temperature for survival.
- Part of the environment that includes all living organisms and all nonliving features
5 True/False questions
Commensalism → When one organism benefits and the other organism is not affected by their relationship.
Consumer → An organism that uses an outside source of energy to create food.
Carrying Capacity → Any living or nonliving feature of an ecosystem that can restrict the size of a population.
Limiting Factor → Any living or nonliving feature of an ecosystem that can restrict the size of a population.
Community → An organism that obtains its food by eating other organisms. They can't create their own.