5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the interactinos that take place among organisms and their environment.
- The unique ways that an organism survives in an ecosystem. Includes obtaining food and shelter, and avoiding danger.
- An organism that uses an outside source of energy to create food.
- Part of the environment that includes all living organisms and all nonliving features
- A close relationship between species.
5 True/False questions
Community → An organism that obtains its food by eating other organisms. They can't create their own.
Limiting Factor → Any living or nonliving feature of an ecosystem that can restrict the size of a population.
Biosphere → Where life is supported on Earth. This includes all water on the surface of Earth, the atmosphere, and the top of Earth's crust.
Parasitism → When one organism benefits and the other organism is harmed in their relationship.
Population → When one organism benefits and the other organism is harmed in their relationship.