← Ecology Ch 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When one organism benefits and the other organism is not affected by their relationship.
- When both organisms benefit from a relationship.
- Part of the environment that includes all living organisms and all nonliving features
- An organism that obtains its food by eating other organisms. They can't create their own.
- All of the organisms that belong to the same species living in a community
5 True/False Questions
Symbiosis → Where an organism lives. Provides the organism with shelter, moisture, food, and temperature for survival.
Carrying Capacity → Any living or nonliving feature of an ecosystem that can restrict the size of a population.
Biosphere → Where life is supported on Earth. This includes all water on the surface of Earth, the atmosphere, and the top of Earth's crust.
Community → All of the populations of different species that live in an ecosystem.
Ecology → Part of the environment that includes all living organisms and all nonliving features