5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Where life is supported on Earth. This includes all water on the surface of Earth, the atmosphere, and the top of Earth's crust.
- A close relationship between species.
- When both organisms benefit from a relationship.
- Any living or nonliving feature of an ecosystem that can restrict the size of a population.
- When one organism benefits and the other organism is not affected by their relationship.
5 True/False questions
Consumer → An organism that obtains its food by eating other organisms. They can't create their own.
Habitat → Where an organism lives. Provides the organism with shelter, moisture, food, and temperature for survival.
Community → All of the populations of different species that live in an ecosystem.
Population → All of the organisms that belong to the same species living in a community
Parasitism → All of the organisms that belong to the same species living in a community