← Ecology Ch 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The largest number of individuals of a particular species that an ecosystem can support over time.
- A close relationship between species.
- All of the populations of different species that live in an ecosystem.
- When one organism benefits and the other organism is not affected by their relationship.
- Where an organism lives. Provides the organism with shelter, moisture, food, and temperature for survival.
5 True/False Questions
Producer → An organism that obtains its food by eating other organisms. They can't create their own.
Niche → Where life is supported on Earth. This includes all water on the surface of Earth, the atmosphere, and the top of Earth's crust.
Ecosystem → The study of the interactinos that take place among organisms and their environment.
Mutualism → When both organisms benefit from a relationship.
Ecology → Part of the environment that includes all living organisms and all nonliving features