5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the interactinos that take place among organisms and their environment.
- Where an organism lives. Provides the organism with shelter, moisture, food, and temperature for survival.
- When one organism benefits and the other organism is harmed in their relationship.
- When both organisms benefit from a relationship.
- A close relationship between species.
5 True/False questions
Consumer → An organism that uses an outside source of energy to create food.
Community → When one organism benefits and the other organism is not affected by their relationship.
Ecosystem → The study of the interactinos that take place among organisms and their environment.
Commensalism → All of the populations of different species that live in an ecosystem.
Biosphere → The unique ways that an organism survives in an ecosystem. Includes obtaining food and shelter, and avoiding danger.