5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ancient China
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
- Federal Food, Drug, & Cosmetic Act
- Student Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists (SSHP)
- a Safety of drugs
- b Shen Nung (about 2000 B.C.), emperor who sought out and investigated the medicinal value of several hundred herbs.
- c advance and support the professional practice of pharmacists in hospitals and health systems and serve as their collective voice on issues related to medication use and public health.
Career Development: SSHP members participate in the ASHP Clinical Skills Competition, conduct information sessions
on residency training, and host speakers to share information on career paths in health-system pharmacy.
2. Professional Development: Each SSHP is charged with completing an annual project to help the profession reach the goals outlined in the ASHP Leadership Agenda.
3. Leadership and Networking: SSHP members are afforded many local, state and national-level leadership opportunities and training. Recognized SSHPs are eligible to participate in the annual Student Society Showcase at the Midyear Clinical Meeting and receive one complimentary registration to send a student as the SSHP representative.
4. Awards and Recognition: Officially recognized SSHPs receive national attention and benefits. ASHP provides awards for incoming and outgoing SSHPs leaders and a framed certificate of recognition to display on campus.
- d To lead and partner with our members in advancing pharmacy education, research, scholarship, practice and service to improve societal health.
Providing forums for faculty development and networking.
Disseminating cutting-edge pedagogy related to professional and graduate education.
Fostering environments and stimulating the development of resources that support the research and scholarship of faculty.
Creating leadership and advocacy skills development opportunities for members and students.
Fostering development of innovative professional and graduate education programs, assessment, resources and strategies.
- e among the greatest early Greek philosophers and natural scientists, is called the "father of botany."
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Established the Food & Drug Administration
Ensured products were labeled correctly
- Support pharmacy leadership commitment by recognizing leaders and fostering leadership development. Enhance talent, skill, effectiveness of leaders for the profession of pharmacy. support and encourage programs and services to assist those who desires to serve in a leadership role.
- Journal of managed care pharmacy
- To advance and support the professional practice of pharmacists in hospitals and health systems and serve as their collective voice on issues related to medication use and public health.
American Journal of Health-Systems Pharmacists
Career services "careerpharm"2012 This year's conference, Leading the Pharmacy Enterprise: Advancing Practice with Transitions in Health Care, will prepare you to acquire the tools necessary to achieve success individually and for your health system.this opportunity to network with peers, develop future leaders, and learn new skills and strategies to enhance your practice
5 True/False Questions
Separation of pharmacy and medicine → 17th century but actually 1240AD Sicily
Ancient Egypt → Shen Nung (about 2000 B.C.), emperor who sought out and investigated the medicinal value of several hundred herbs.
Maine Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists (MESHP) → Assist pharmacists in organized health care settings and provide leadership that will allow pharmacy and pharmcists to provide high quality pharmaceutical services that foster efficacy, safety, and cost effectiveness. positive relationship between health care needs of public and practice of pharmacy. promote pharmacists as vital members of health care team. pharmcists can achieve full potential in scope of knowledge and provide supportive expertise toward quality patient care.
The First Official Pharmacopoeia → Florence. Nuovo Receptario
Damian and Cosmas → Twin brothers of Arabian descent they offered the solace of religion as well as the benefit of their knowledge to heal.
After martyrdom, they became the patron saints of Pharmacy and Medicine.