6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- to change, by deleting text. You can also use: Backspace, CTRL+Backspace, Delete, or CTRL+Delete.
- appears to show you the name of the command
- contains closely related buttons
- you can organize your documents in it and you can create one yourself
- contains several related groups (home, insert, references, page layout, mailings, review, view)
- the arrow that lets you select commands on screen
6 True/False questions
button → (or command), a small image that can be clicked to perform various tasks. They are organized under tabs and groups.
dialog box → used to enter specific information to perform a particular task, such as naming and saving a document
document → the blinking-I pointer, shows where the insertion point is located
zoom → contains several related groups (home, insert, references, page layout, mailings, review, view)
scroll bars → displays the name of the document or file at the top of the screen
status bar → tells you the page you are on and the total page count at the bottom of the screen