6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the blinking-I pointer, shows where the insertion point is located
- contains several related groups (home, insert, references, page layout, mailings, review, view)
- shows where new text will begin
- (or command), a small image that can be clicked to perform various tasks. They are organized under tabs and groups.
- appears to show you the name of the command
- contains closely related buttons
6 True/False questions
zoom → changes the magnification. You can zoom in to make content easier to read, or zoom out to see more of a document on the screen.
scroll bars → move a document up and down or left and right on the screen
pointer → the arrow that lets you select commands on screen
Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) → a customizable toolbar for easy access to your most commonly used command buttons (save, undo, and redo)
title bar → tells you the page you are on and the total page count at the bottom of the screen
edit → to change, by deleting text. You can also use: Backspace, CTRL+Backspace, Delete, or CTRL+Delete.