6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- appears to show you the name of the command
- displays the name of the document or file at the top of the screen
- the blinking-I pointer, shows where the insertion point is located
- a customizable toolbar for easy access to your most commonly used command buttons (save, undo, and redo)
- you can organize your documents in it and you can create one yourself
- is designed to help you quickly find a button (or command)
6 True/False Questions
document → file
pointer → you can organize your documents in it and you can create one yourself
edit → to change, by deleting text. You can also use: Backspace, CTRL+Backspace, Delete, or CTRL+Delete.
button → (or command), a small image that can be clicked to perform various tasks. They are organized under tabs and groups.
basic commands → open, save and print
tab → contains several related groups (home, insert, references, page layout, mailings, review, view)