6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- contains closely related buttons
- the blinking-I pointer, shows where the insertion point is located
- (or command), a small image that can be clicked to perform various tasks. They are organized under tabs and groups.
- appears to show you the name of the command
- displays the name of the document or file at the top of the screen
- a customizable toolbar for easy access to your most commonly used command buttons (save, undo, and redo)
6 True/False Questions
tab → changes the magnification. You can zoom in to make content easier to read, or zoom out to see more of a document on the screen.
pointer → you can organize your documents in it and you can create one yourself
ribbon → is designed to help you quickly find a button (or command)
dialog box → displays the name of the document or file at the top of the screen
scroll bars → tells you the page you are on and the total page count at the bottom of the screen
document → the blinking-I pointer, shows where the insertion point is located