6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- the arrow that lets you select commands on screen
- open, save and print
- contains closely related buttons
- displays the name of the document or file at the top of the screen
- a customizable toolbar for easy access to your most commonly used command buttons (save, undo, and redo)
- you can organize your documents in it and you can create one yourself
6 True/False Questions
insertion point → appears to show you the name of the command
ribbon → (or command), a small image that can be clicked to perform various tasks. They are organized under tabs and groups.
button → is designed to help you quickly find a button (or command)
status bar → tells you the page you are on and the total page count at the bottom of the screen
tab → contains several related groups (home, insert, references, page layout, mailings, review, view)
zoom → changes the magnification. You can zoom in to make content easier to read, or zoom out to see more of a document on the screen.