5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A specialist degree, such as clinical specialists
- The initial commissioning of male nurses by the Army and Navy happened when?
- Whose major activities include hygiene, vital sings, assistance with eating, and assisting with mobility?
- What is the nursing's honor society?
- What did nursing roots primarily come from?
- a Strict discipline and obedience (thanks to the church)
- b Graduate Nursing; Master's Degree Programs
- c Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI)
- d during the Vietnam Conflict
- e Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lillian Wald
- purchased own supplies and recruited group of nurses to set up her own hospital to treat British casualties
- 1. Need for trained nurses
2. New schools based on Nightingale method
3. Exploitation of students
- intended to prepare grads for hospital based practice, increases diversity (gender,race,culture), hard to fit into 2 years, selective admissions.
5 True/False questions
What is involved in the ANA position paper? → Associate Degree Programs
Who is one of the overlooked heroines of the Crimean War? → Mary Seacole
A legal credential issued by the GOVERNMENT that permits you to do something → Protestant Reformation
What effect did the Industrial Revolution have on nursing? → No longer did everyone grow their own food, went to factories. Poor working conditions, overcrowding, and disease.
What midwife is responsible for the underground railroad? → schools went from being profitable to becoming major economic liabilities, and diploma programs began to fade