5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- adenosine diphosphate
- a A cow, spider, mushroom and sponge are all examples of organisms classified as ____________
- b What compound gets split during photosynthesis and energy from the reaction causes ATP to be made from ADP + P?
- c What does ADP stand for?
- d The energy "currency" of a cell.
- e The by-product of photosynthesis
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The main product of photosynthesis...
- Other pigments which are associated with photosynthesis. Pigments are called photosystems.
- What compound is required for the dark reaction (light independent or Calvin Cycle) to start it's cycle?
- The fluid part of the chloroplast
- Another name for the dark reaction of photosynthesis which is the second step is called the
5 True/False Questions
NADP+ and ADP → NADP+ bonds to this element and is carried over to the dark reaction to be used for energy
heterotrophs → organisms that must obtain food by consuming other organsims
chlorophyll a → Plant pigment that traps blue/violet wavelengths
autotrophs → organisms that can convert light energy into chemical energy (sugars)
Adenosine Triphosphate → What does ATP stand for