5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1. Not concerned about; not caring. 2. Neither very good nor very bad; passable.
- Needing quick action or attention.
- A period of rest; a pause.
- 1. To break up the orderly course of. 2. To interrupt; to bring to a temporary halt.
- To give in; to surrender.
5 True/False Questions
hovel → An unpleasant, cramped, and dilapidated place to live.
toil → 1. To work long and hard. 2. To make one's way with difficulty.
citrus → 1. To break up the orderly course of. 2. To interrupt; to bring to a temporary halt.
permanent → Lasting or expected to last for a long time.
administer → 1. To disturb or upset. 2. To move with an irregular, fast, or violent action. 3. To stir up interest in and support for a cause.