6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The internal organs of the body (organs of the respiratory, digestive, cardiovascular, endocrine, urinary, and reproductive systems)
- Neurons with 3+ processes are classified as ~
- Neurons with only one cytoplasmic process attached to the cell body are classified as ~ and are the most common type of sensory neuron.
- long nerve fiber that conducts away from the cell body of the neuron
- specialized region of the axon, which connects the inital segment of the axon to the cell body
- Another name for ER
5 True/False Questions
bipolar → Neurons with only one cytoplasmic process attached to the cell body are classified as ~ and are the most common type of sensory neuron.
central nervous system → the division of the peripheral nervous system that controls the body's skeletal muscles. Also called the skeletal nervous system
collateral branches → CNS neurons that internally communicate and intervene b/w sensory inputs and motor outputs
efferent, away → Sensory division neurons are ~ and conduct action potentials ~ the CNS
dendrite → the bushy, branching extensions of a neuron that receive messages and conduct impulses toward the cell body