6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Another name for ER
- Neurons with only one cytoplasmic process attached to the cell body are classified as ~ and are the most common type of sensory neuron.
- Neurons with two cytoplasmic extensions (one serves as axon and the other as dendrite) are classified as ~ and are found in the retina, nasal cavity, and inner ear.
- CNS neurons that internally communicate and intervene b/w sensory inputs and motor outputs
- nerves that control involuntary body functions of muscles, glands, and internal organs
- Sensory division neurons are ~ and conduct action potentials ~ the CNS
5 True/False questions
viscera → The plasma membrane of the axon
synaptic knobs → CNS neurons that internally communicate and intervene b/w sensory inputs and motor outputs
central nervous system → brain and spinal cord
axon hillock → specialized region of the axon, which connects the inital segment of the axon to the cell body
axon → long nerve fiber that conducts away from the cell body of the neuron