← RTE 141 Ch. 4 quiz Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- If a photon of electromagnetic radiation has a frequency of 1.8 x 10^12 Hz, what is its wavelength?
- which type of electromagnetic radiation had the lowest energy and frequency but the longest wavelength?
- if the frequency of a sine wave is decreased, what happens to the wavelength?
- Match the common method of identification to the type of electromagnetic radiation.
- If the exposure rate from a source is 15 mR/hr at 60" SID, what is the exposure rate when the SID is changed to 48"?
- a 1.8 x 10^-4 m
- b it increases, it gets longer
- c visible light-wavelength
- d Radio
- e 23 mR/hr
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- velocity; c
- where they originate
5 True/False Questions
the amplitude of a sine wave is the: → -frequency
list the e-m energy spectrum in INCREASING order of energy levels → -radio
The frequency of an electromagnetic wave is measured in? → the number of cycles per second
what is true for both a 100 keV x-ray photon and 20 keV gamma photon? → -they have zero mass
which of the following is not a characteristic of the wave model of radiation?
-reflection → -collision