← RTE 141 Ch. 4 quiz Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- what property of e-m radiation is constant for all e-m radiation?
- what is true for both a 100 keV x-ray photon and 20 keV gamma photon?
- the femur is considered radiolucent/radiopaque
- which type of electromagnetic radiation had the lowest energy and frequency but the longest wavelength?
- The frequency of an electromagnetic wave is measured in?
- a Radio
- b radiopaque
- c the number of cycles per second
- d -they have zero mass
- e velocity; c
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- distance from zero point to crest
- where they originate
- it increases, it gets longer
5 True/False Questions
the smallest quantity of any type of e-m radiation is → distance from zero point to crest
If the exposure rate from a source is 15 mR/hr at 60" SID, what is the exposure rate when the SID is changed to 48"? → 23 mR/hr
Lung tissue is considered radiolucent/radiopaque? → radiolucent
Which of the following is not an example of electromagnetic radiation?
1.Signal sent from a TV remote control device
2. Sun light
3. 1.5 tesla, 45 MHz MRI
4. Diagnostic ultrasound → -collision
a hertz is equal to: → distance from zero point to crest