← French Revolution Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A palace built by Louis XIV outside of Paris; it was home to Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette
- a machine for beheading people, used as a means of execution during the French Revolution.
- educated, middle class of France; provided force behind the Revolution.
- deficit spending, spending to much on wars, the palace of Versailles, bad harvests, inflation
- Spending more money than you have-debt
5 True/False Questions
Enlightenment → a new intellectual movement that stressed reason and thought and the power of individuals to solve problems
First Estate → Bourgeoisie- peasants-owned very little land- paid all the taxes.
Napoleon → French general who became emperor of the French (1769-1821)
revolution → A change in ways of thinking and behaving The overthrow of a government by those who are governed.
Third Estate → Bourgeoisie- peasants-owned very little land- paid all the taxes.