5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the historic period (1793-94) during the French Revolution when thousands were executed
- A change in ways of thinking and behaving The overthrow of a government by those who are governed.
- nobles- royalty-wealth- owned much land. Paid no taxes
- educated, middle class of France; provided force behind the Revolution.
- deficit spending, spending to much on wars, the palace of Versailles, bad harvests, inflation
5 True/False questions
Versailles → A palace built by Louis XIV outside of Paris; it was home to Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette
First Estate → Bourgeoisie- peasants-owned very little land- paid all the taxes.
Enlightenment → a new intellectual movement that stressed reason and thought and the power of individuals to solve problems
Third Estate → clergy- The church people- priests- bishops-owned much land. Payed no taxes
Napoleon → A change in ways of thinking and behaving The overthrow of a government by those who are governed.