5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the historic period (1793-94) during the French Revolution when thousands were executed
- Spending more money than you have-debt
- French general who became emperor of the French (1769-1821)
- Bourgeoisie- peasants-owned very little land- paid all the taxes.
- The famous prison whose storming is often marked as the beginning of the French Revolution
5 True/False Questions
Bourgeoisie → educated, middle class of France; provided force behind the Revolution.
Loius XVI → King of France at the beginning of French Revolution; Weak: married to Marie Antoinette; lacked ability to make decisions
Versailles → The famous prison whose storming is often marked as the beginning of the French Revolution
Guillotine → A change in ways of thinking and behaving The overthrow of a government by those who are governed.
Enlightenment → a new intellectual movement that stressed reason and thought and the power of individuals to solve problems