← French Revolution Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A change in ways of thinking and behaving The overthrow of a government by those who are governed.
- Spending more money than you have-debt
- nobles and others who left France during peasant uprisings and who hoped to come back to the old system
- clergy- The church people- priests- bishops-owned much land. Payed no taxes
- the historic period (1793-94) during the French Revolution when thousands were executed
5 True/False Questions
Napoleon → French general who became emperor of the French (1769-1821)
Third Estate → clergy- The church people- priests- bishops-owned much land. Payed no taxes
Bourgeoisie → a machine for beheading people, used as a means of execution during the French Revolution.
Bastille → The famous prison whose storming is often marked as the beginning of the French Revolution
Loius XVI → King of France at the beginning of French Revolution; Weak: married to Marie Antoinette; lacked ability to make decisions