5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a new intellectual movement that stressed reason and thought and the power of individuals to solve problems
- A change in ways of thinking and behaving The overthrow of a government by those who are governed.
- clergy- The church people- priests- bishops-owned much land. Payed no taxes
- Spending more money than you have-debt
- a machine for beheading people, used as a means of execution during the French Revolution.
5 True/False questions
Versailles → The famous prison whose storming is often marked as the beginning of the French Revolution
Reign of Terror → the historic period (1793-94) during the French Revolution when thousands were executed
economic problems → nobles- royalty-wealth- owned much land. Paid no taxes
Loius XVI → King of France at the beginning of French Revolution; Weak: married to Marie Antoinette; lacked ability to make decisions
Second Estate → nobles- royalty-wealth- owned much land. Paid no taxes