5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Spending more money than you have-debt
- French general who became emperor of the French (1769-1821)
- the historic period (1793-94) during the French Revolution when thousands were executed
- deficit spending, spending to much on wars, the palace of Versailles, bad harvests, inflation
- a machine for beheading people, used as a means of execution during the French Revolution.
5 True/False Questions
Loius XVI → nobles and others who left France during peasant uprisings and who hoped to come back to the old system
Bourgeoisie → educated, middle class of France; provided force behind the Revolution.
Enlightenment → a new intellectual movement that stressed reason and thought and the power of individuals to solve problems
Third Estate → clergy- The church people- priests- bishops-owned much land. Payed no taxes
revolution → A change in ways of thinking and behaving The overthrow of a government by those who are governed.