5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Limiting Factor
- a ______________ is the average weather pattern of a region over time.
- b ______________ consists of the living and non-living things in an area that interact with one another
- c Earth's biomes include, taigas, _________, deserts, grasslands, rain forests, and deciduous forests.
- d An ____________ is the part of a river where fresh water meets the sea and is affected by the tides.
- e An environmental factor that limits how large a population can grow.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- All the populations living in an area make up a ___________.
- Any non-living part of the ecosystem, such as water, minerals, sunlight, air, or soil,is an _______________.
- About three fourths of all fish caught in the U.S. each year spent part of their lives in ____________.
- __________ are areas in which water is near the surface of the soil most of the time.
- The largest number of individuals of one species that an ecosystem can support over time.
5 True/False Questions
Biotic Potential → The highest rate of reproduction under ideal conditions is a population's ________________.
Humus → A material in soil formed by the breakdown of plant and animal remains.
Deciduous → ___________ means "tending to fall off during a particular season."
Exponential Growth → An ____________ is the part of a river where fresh water meets the sea and is affected by the tides.
Biome → What root word means "living"?