5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Abiotic factor
- Limiting Factor
- a The study of organisms and how they interact in an ecosystem.
- b About three fourths of all fish caught in the U.S. each year spent part of their lives in ____________.
- c Any non-living part of the ecosystem, such as water, minerals, sunlight, air, or soil,is an _______________.
- d An environmental factor that limits how large a population can grow.
- e In an ecosystem, all the organisms of one species make up a ____________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Earth's biomes include, taigas, _________, deserts, grasslands, rain forests, and deciduous forests.
- ______________ is the average weather pattern of a region over time.
- When one organism benefits but does not harm the other, the relationship is called ______________ (one is happy, and the other doesn't care).
- ______________ consists of the living and non-living things in an area that interact with one another
- All the populations living in an area make up a ___________.
5 True/False questions
Wetlands → __________ are areas in which water is near the surface of the soil most of the time.
Ecosystems → ______________ consists of the living and non-living things in an area that interact with one another
Competition → An attempt by organisms to obtain a resource that is available in limited supply.
Deciduous → The study of organisms and how they interact in an ecosystem.
Bio → A ___________ is a region that has a particular climate and contains certain types of plants and animals.