5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Limiting Factor
- a The study of organisms and how they interact in an ecosystem.
- b Both organisms benefit in _______________. This is a positive form of symbiosis because the relationship benefits both species.
- c The living things in an area are parts of special systems called ___________.
- d All the populations living in an area make up a ___________.
- e An environmental factor that limits how large a population can grow.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A ___________ is a region that has a particular climate and contains certain types of plants and animals.
- An ____________ is the part of a river where fresh water meets the sea and is affected by the tides.
- The highest rate of reproduction under ideal conditions is a population's ________________.
- Each species has a different _________, or role in the community.
- When one organism benefits but does not harm the other, the relationship is called ______________ (one is happy, and the other doesn't care).
5 True/False Questions
Pond → A __________ is a small, shallow body of fresh water. Because they are shallow, sunlight can usually penetrate all the way to the bottom.
Bio → A ___________ is a region that has a particular climate and contains certain types of plants and animals.
Deciduous → ___________ means "tending to fall off during a particular season."
Wetlands → Earth's biomes include, taigas, _________, deserts, grasslands, rain forests, and deciduous forests.
Parasitism → In an ecosystem, all the organisms of one species make up a ____________.