5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Carrying Capacity
- a About three fourths of all fish caught in the U.S. each year spent part of their lives in ____________.
- b What root word means "living"?
- c A relationship between two kinds of organisms that lasts over time is called _____________.
- d The largest number of individuals of one species that an ecosystem can support over time.
- e A __________ is a small, shallow body of fresh water. Because they are shallow, sunlight can usually penetrate all the way to the bottom.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When a population has access to ample food, living space, and other resources, it will grow very quickly in a pattern called ________________.
- When one organism benefits but does not harm the other, the relationship is called ______________ (one is happy, and the other doesn't care).
- ______________ is the average weather pattern of a region over time.
- The living things in an area are parts of special systems called ___________.
- Each species has a different _________, or role in the community.
5 True/False Questions
Taiga → ___________ is a cool forest of cone-bearing evergreen trees.
Humus → A material in soil formed by the breakdown of plant and animal remains.
Mutualism → About three fourths of all fish caught in the U.S. each year spent part of their lives in ____________.
Biome → What root word means "living"?
Tundras → ___________ is a cool forest of cone-bearing evergreen trees.