5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Biotic factor
- Biotic Potential
- a A material in soil formed by the breakdown of plant and animal remains.
- b Any living thing that is a part of an ecosystem is a __________.
- c All the populations living in an area make up a ___________.
- d The study of organisms and how they interact in an ecosystem.
- e The highest rate of reproduction under ideal conditions is a population's ________________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- __________ are areas in which water is near the surface of the soil most of the time.
- ___________ is a cool forest of cone-bearing evergreen trees.
- Earth's biomes include, taigas, _________, deserts, grasslands, rain forests, and deciduous forests.
- What root word means "living"?
- The living things in an area are parts of special systems called ___________.
5 True/False questions
Estuary → About three fourths of all fish caught in the U.S. each year spent part of their lives in ____________.
Abiotic factor → Any non-living part of the ecosystem, such as water, minerals, sunlight, air, or soil,is an _______________.
Biome → A ___________ is a region that has a particular climate and contains certain types of plants and animals.
Deciduous → The study of organisms and how they interact in an ecosystem.
Limiting Factor → Any living thing that is a part of an ecosystem is a __________.