5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Exponential Growth
- a A relationship between two kinds of organisms that lasts over time is called _____________.
- b A ___________ is a region that has a particular climate and contains certain types of plants and animals.
- c A __________ is a small, shallow body of fresh water. Because they are shallow, sunlight can usually penetrate all the way to the bottom.
- d When a population has access to ample food, living space, and other resources, it will grow very quickly in a pattern called ________________.
- e Each species has a different _________, or role in the community.
5 Multiple choice questions
- When one organism benefits but does not harm the other, the relationship is called ______________ (one is happy, and the other doesn't care).
- ________________ is a relationship in which an organism of one species benefits at the expense of another organism of another species (one is happy and one is sad).
- Any non-living part of the ecosystem, such as water, minerals, sunlight, air, or soil,is an _______________.
- Any living thing that is a part of an ecosystem is a __________.
- About three fourths of all fish caught in the U.S. each year spent part of their lives in ____________.
5 True/False questions
Ecosystems → ______________ consists of the living and non-living things in an area that interact with one another
Bio → A ___________ is a region that has a particular climate and contains certain types of plants and animals.
Community → ______________ is the average weather pattern of a region over time.
Population → An attempt by organisms to obtain a resource that is available in limited supply.
Ecosystem → The living things in an area are parts of special systems called ___________.