5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- due process
- grease payments
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- facilitation payments
- a the constitutional right to be heard, question witnesses, and present evidence
- b extortion demands made by a nonpublic official
- c federal law that makes it a felony to influence decision makers in other countries for the purpose of obtaining business
- d (facilitation payments) legal payments to speed up or ensure performance of normal government duties
- e (grease payments) legal payments to speed up/ensure performance of normal government duties
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- wrongs committed using a computer or with knowledge of computers.
- violation of the law that is punished as an offense against the state or government
- federal law that makes it a felony to copy, download, transmit, material from a computer to an unauthorized person
- constitutional protection against self-incrimination; also guarantees due process
- agreement between two or more persons to commit an unlawful act.
5 True/False Questions
extortion → illegal demand by a public officer acting with apparent authority.
Miranda warnings → warnings required to prevent self-incrimination in a criminal matter
embezzlement → (facilitation payments) legal payments to speed up or ensure performance of normal government duties
Felony → criminal offense that is punishable by confinement in prison for more than one year or by death
Sixth Amendment → constitutional protection against self-incrimination; also guarantees due process