5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- facilitation payments
- grease payments
- a (grease payments) legal payments to speed up/ensure performance of normal government duties
- b criminal offense that is punishable by confinement in prison for more than one year or by death
- c agreement between two or more persons to commit an unlawful act.
- d (facilitation payments) legal payments to speed up or ensure performance of normal government duties
- e criminal offense with a sentence of less than one year that is neither treason nor a felony
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- fraudulently making or altering an instrument that apparently creates or alters a legal liability of another
- crime of issuing or delivering a forged instrument to another person
- federal standards used by judges in determining mandatory sentence terms for those convicted of federal crimes
- privacy protection that prohibits unauthorized searches and seizures
- the U.S. constitutional amendment that guarantees a speedy trial.
5 True/False Questions
Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) → federal law that makes it a felony to copy, download, transmit, material from a computer to an unauthorized person
crime → violation of the law that is punished as an offense against the state or government
extortion → illegal demand by a public officer acting with apparent authority.
Miranda warnings → judicial authorization for a search of property
Economic Espionage Act (EEA) → qualifying underlying offense for RICO liability