5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Economic Espionage Act (EEA)
- a agreement between two or more persons to commit an unlawful act.
- b federal law that makes it a felony to copy, download, transmit, material from a computer to an unauthorized person
- c criminal offense that is punishable by confinement in prison for more than one year or by death
- d fraudulently making or altering an instrument that apparently creates or alters a legal liability of another
- e criminal offense with a sentence of less than one year that is neither treason nor a felony
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- federal reforms passed as a result of the collapses of companies, provides for longer sentences and higher fines for both executives and companies
- warnings required to prevent self-incrimination in a criminal matter
- the constitutional right to be heard, question witnesses, and present evidence
- the U.S. constitutional amendment that guarantees a speedy trial.
- statutory offense consisting of the unlawful conversion of property entrusted to the wrongdoer.
5 True/False Questions
facilitation payments → (facilitation payments) legal payments to speed up or ensure performance of normal government duties
crime → criminal offense that is punishable by confinement in prison for more than one year or by death
grease payments → statutory offense consisting of the unlawful conversion of property entrusted to the wrongdoer.
Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act → federal law, initially targeting organized crime, provides penalties and civil recovery for multiple criminal offenses, or a pattern of racketeering
predicate act → qualifying underlying offense for RICO liability