5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Fourth Amendment
- grease payments
- computer crimes
- a criminal offense with a sentence of less than one year that is neither treason nor a felony
- b (facilitation payments) legal payments to speed up or ensure performance of normal government duties
- c privacy protection that prohibits unauthorized searches and seizures
- d wrongs committed using a computer or with knowledge of computers.
- e agreement between two or more persons to commit an unlawful act.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- judicial authorization for a search of property
- crime of issuing or delivering a forged instrument to another person
- extortion demands made by a nonpublic official
- the U.S. constitutional amendment that guarantees a speedy trial.
- violation of the law that is punished as an offense against the state or government
5 True/False Questions
due process → the constitutional right to be heard, question witnesses, and present evidence
Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) → federal law that makes it a felony to influence decision makers in other countries for the purpose of obtaining business
forgery → criminal offense that is punishable by confinement in prison for more than one year or by death
Felony → fraudulently making or altering an instrument that apparently creates or alters a legal liability of another
facilitation payments → (grease payments) legal payments to speed up/ensure performance of normal government duties