5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- computer crimes
- search warrant
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- facilitation payments
- a (grease payments) legal payments to speed up/ensure performance of normal government duties
- b judicial authorization for a search of property
- c extortion demands made by a nonpublic official
- d federal law that makes it a felony to influence decision makers in other countries for the purpose of obtaining business
- e wrongs committed using a computer or with knowledge of computers.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- constitutional protection against self-incrimination; also guarantees due process
- warnings required to prevent self-incrimination in a criminal matter
- illegal demand by a public officer acting with apparent authority.
- federal reforms passed as a result of the collapses of companies, provides for longer sentences and higher fines for both executives and companies
- privacy protection that prohibits unauthorized searches and seizures
5 True/False Questions
due process → crime of issuing or delivering a forged instrument to another person
grease payments → statutory offense consisting of the unlawful conversion of property entrusted to the wrongdoer.
Economic Espionage Act (EEA) → federal law that makes it a felony to copy, download, transmit, material from a computer to an unauthorized person
Sixth Amendment → constitutional protection against self-incrimination; also guarantees due process
crime → violation of the law that is punished as an offense against the state or government