5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What was the decision of the Council of Nicaea?
- What was the book St. Augustine wrote about the story of his search and discovery of Christ?
- How many doctors of the Church are there?
- What were the two centers of learning during the early church?
- During the 4th and 5th century attacks on the church were mostly?..
- a Internal
- b God the Father and Jesus had the same divine nature
- c Confessions
- d Alexandria and Antioch
- e 33
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1. St. Ambrose of Milan
2. St. Augustine of Hippo
3. Pope St. Gregory the Great
4. St. Jerome
5. St. Hilary of Poitiers
- Nicene Creed
- The person of Christ
5 True/False Questions
Who called the council of Nicaea? → Constantine
What does homoousios mean? → Mother of God (Greek)
What freedoms did Christians have after the persecutions ended? → 1. They were free to speak about their faith
2. They could travel for ecumenical councils
What was the greatest heresy in the early church? → Alexandria and Antioch
What was the first council called and when was it called? → Council of Nicaea, 325 A.D.