5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- During the 4th and 5th century attacks on the church were mostly?..
- What was the greatest heresy in the early church?
- What were the two centers of learning during the early church?
- What was the first council called and when was it called?
- How many doctors of the Church are there?
- a Council of Nicaea, 325 A.D.
- b Alexandria and Antioch
- c 33
- d Arian heresy
- e Internal
5 Multiple choice questions
- The person of Christ
- 1. St. Ambrose of Milan
2. St. Augustine of Hippo
3. Pope St. Gregory the Great
4. St. Jerome
5. St. Hilary of Poitiers
5 True/False questions
What was declared at the Council of Chalcedon and who called it? → Mary was the mother of God
Truth officially proclaimed by the church (we have to believe it) → 33
Later than Apostolic Fathers but still in the early church → Arian heresy
Who are the 3 female doctors of the church? → St. Catherine of Siena, St. Teresa of Avila, and St. Therese of Lisieux
What was the decision of the Council of Nicaea? → God the Father and Jesus had the same divine nature