5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How many councils have there been overall?
- Who are the 3 female doctors of the church?
- What was the decision of the Council of Nicaea?
- Who was St. Augustine's mother?
- Later than Apostolic Fathers but still in the early church
- a St. Catherine of Siena, St. Teresa of Avila, and St. Therese of Lisieux
- b Church Fathers
- c Monica
- d 21
- e God the Father and Jesus had the same divine nature
5 Multiple choice questions
- Doctor of the Church
- Arian heresy
5 True/False questions
What does homoousios mean? → Mother of God (Greek)
How many doctors of the Church are there? → 33
What does theotokos mean? → Mother of God (Greek)
What did most early heresies have to deal with? → Arius, a priest from Alexandria
Who were the 5 Greek church fathers? → 1. St. Athanasius
2. St. Basil the Great
3. St. Gregory of Nyssa
4. St. Gregory of Nazianzus
5. St. John Chrysostom