5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Who was the Arian heresy started by?
- What does homoousios mean?
- Truth officially proclaimed by the church (we have to believe it)
- What does theotokos mean?
- Who was St. Augustine's mother?
- a Same substance
- b Dogma
- c Monica
- d Mother of God (Greek)
- e Arius, a priest from Alexandria
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Nicene Creed
- Alexandria and Antioch
- God the Father and Jesus had the same divine nature
5 True/False Questions
What was taught in the Arian heresy? → Arius, a priest from Alexandria
How many councils have there been overall? → 21
Who was a lawyer, governor, catechumen, and was asked to become bishop of Milan before he was baptized? → Nestorianism
Title given to those whose development of theology and personal sanctity are exemplary → Doctor of the Church
Who were the 5 Latin church fathers? → 1. St. Ambrose of Milan
2. St. Augustine of Hippo
3. Pope St. Gregory the Great
4. St. Jerome
5. St. Hilary of Poitiers