← Chapter 10 Biology Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The Cell Cycle
- Cdk Complex
- a G1- Growth
- b Cyclin dependent kinase.
Switch moving the cell from one stage to another.
- c Interphase, Prophase, Prometaphase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase, Cytokinesis
- d Uncontrolled cell growth.
- e Adds phosphate to a protein.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Kinetochore filaments align chromosomes along the metaphase plate.
- Cell membrane splits completely between the two daughter cells.
- Can become any type of cell.
- Can become most types of cells.
- Chromosome loop replicates.
Membrane indents until it meets in the middle and one cell becomes two.
5 True/False Questions
Prophase → Chromatin condenses and becomes visible.
Sister chromatids joined at centromere.
Centrosomes move to opposite sides of the cell.
Density → Dependent inhibition.
Telophase → Kinetochore filaments align chromosomes along the metaphase plate.
Multipotent → Can become any type of cell.
Anaphase → Kinetochores begin to shorten, pulling chromosomes apart.