6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Helps us interpret, or understand, God's word.
- The Bible (Greek for book) is a collection of books, a minilibrary.
- Important because Jesus is at the center. last book was written in about 100 AD.
- Word refers to God's original law.
- Key to understanding what God says to us in the Bible.
- Made up of five books of the Bible.
Usally called the Pentateuch, which means "five scrolls"
Tells stories about the begining of God's people, creation and the covenent.
Also called the Torah.
5 True/False Questions
Four Parts of the Old Testament → Considered sacred by Jewish and Christian people. It is a preperation for the Gospel, which fulfills God's law.
Historical Books → Show that God is the Lord of history.
Purpose is to remine the Hebrew people that God has been with them during all the events of their lives.
Author of the Bible → Were inspired by God to write what he wanted his people to know. They were also guided by the Holy Spirit.
Old Testament → Important because Jesus is at the center. last book was written in about 100 AD.
Prophetic Books → Tells about the prophets and their messages to Gos's people.
They called the people to be faithful to God.