5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Oracle Bones
- Ancestor Worship
- a Common folk
- b animal bones carved with written characters which were used for telling the future
- c Believed their ancestors influenced everyday life. Made offerings to ancestors in order keep them happy. If ancestors were happy then they would give good fortune. Sought advice of ancestors through use of oracle bones.
- d Ancient Chinese Philosopher
- e Western India, delta in Arabian Sea
5 Multiple choice questions
- They found hundreds of bronze containers, ivory statues, and other valuable objects.
- During summer months monsoon winds bring warm air and moisture up from Indian Ocean
- fewest, priests, and teachers
- Bottom members of society, not part of caste systems
- Four main social classes
5 True/False questions
"Dao" → Wealthy folks who protected the kingdom
Aryans → A Sanskrit word meaning "noble"
Analects → He believes rules ought to treat subjects fairly, in return subjects ought to show loyalty and respect for ruler, children must respect parents, duty of all educated people to devote themselves to public service
Monarchy → During summer months monsoon winds bring warm air and moisture up from Indian Ocean
Confucius → During summer months monsoon winds bring warm air and moisture up from Indian Ocean